Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Problem with that is he states that tickets will go on sale tomorrow morning, meaning he would be a day early,

He sells the tickets then, but then on the 1st he can go "April Fools! It's not GNR" and have some bullshit act play, like bad impersonators

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

3 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

He sells the tickets then, but then on the 1st he can go "April Fools! It's not GNR" and have some bullshit act play, like bad impersonators

He's not selling the tickets.  He's saying they will go on sale tomorrow and to check out Guns N' Roses' official sites for them.  And that the show will be on Friday.

2 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Still mind boggling to me how the nightrain forms aren't up yet if tickets really are going on sale tomorrow. Usually there'd be a hint dropped. 

Yes but wouldn't someone on those Forums be on here or another GNR forum as well? One way or another ,if this happens all rock fans online will know. Many of us will be upset we aren't there and 500 lucky ass people will get to experience a historic event if it's the AFD 5. If not ,it's still pretty awesome. I bet tickets will be like $20. It isn't like GNR are getting their rumored 3 million dollar payday for this show.

3 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

@ rockcampla on Twitter is advertising a show in 2 days, which would be this Friday. But they're not saying it's at the troubadour. 

That's Lady's Rock Camp Showcase and it's Sunday, not Friday...and not at the Troubadour.

Ce1JqJYUkAAg1oK.jpg

She says 2 days in the other tweet, but it's the same event as this.

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

That's Lady's Rock Camp Showcase and it's Sunday, not Friday...and not at the Troubadour.

Ce1JqJYUkAAg1oK.jpg

She says 2 days in the other tweet, but it's the same event as this.

It's actually April 1-3. LRC= Ladies Rock Camp.

It's at an elementary school camp in LA

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

@ rockcampla on Twitter is advertising a show in 2 days, which would be this Friday. But they're not saying it's at the troubadour. 

I think these are different groups. That seems to be an event for adults and despite saying 2 days to go, they have an event on Sunday. There's a photo of them setting up drums at a school or something. Can anyone find any evidence on the Internet of any group using the term 'girls rock (school)' that doesn't relate to this Troubadour event. I can't. So how is something like that going to sell out? 

So if the Lady's Rock is doing their own showcase, benefiting the Girl Rock camp.....what's the chances that the Girl Rock is doing their own showcase, at a major club in LA.....and sold out, the same day?

:lol:

If this isn't what we think it is, we have officially hit the Twilight Zone.

But for some reason, I have a feeling that the Girl Rock Showcase that will be at the Troubadour have nothing to do with Girl Rock Camp or Lady Rock. 

They are (G)irl (R)ock (S)howcase.....Guns N' Roses with Steven Adler.

3 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

I'm sorry KK but I think that is extremely grasping at straws in terms of the lettering and whatnot :lol:

Could be.  :lol:

But G R S  ??

Could be a coincidence.

If it wasn't for all the other clues, I think it would be a coincidence.  But when you combine it with everything else, it's just too much not to think it is happening there.