07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

1 minute ago, MrSoftie said:

Periscopers praising Frank's drumming ;)

I think a lot of people have come around to his drumming since the April shows. Fills toned back, better tempos, and a further emphasis on groove and keeping things tight with Duff. All around likeable guy and clearly doesn't have an ego because he obviously knew enough to work out the kinks.

Just now, fallglimmer said:

does it sound like the drums have a weird echo to anyone else tonight? I've heard it on a few different streams

The streams from higher up, yeah. Must just be the echo of the stadium. I'd be pretty pissed about that if I were there!

Just now, fallglimmer said:

does it sound like the drums have a weird echo to anyone else tonight? I've heard it on a few different streams

I haven't heard it on the streams tonight, but in the stands at the FedEx Field show in DC there was a wicked echo bouncing off the back of the stadium. Wouldn't surprise me if it's happening again. I think not having people in the upper deck makes it worse.

5 minutes ago, gnr>everything said:

I haven't heard it on the streams tonight, but in the stands at the FedEx Field show in DC there was a wicked echo bouncing off the back of the stadium. Wouldn't surprise me if it's happening again. I think not having people in the upper deck makes it worse.

This isn't happening, I'm at the back of the 200 level and the sound is amazing.

• Like 3