07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

27 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

i get your point but telling people what to do and what to enjoy and how to behave is probably he most UN-GNR thing that you can do

I now realize that saying have fun and enjoy this time is offensive.  Thank you for bringing that to my attention.  I will be more careful in any future posts. I was going to say "have a nice day", but don't want to tell anyone what to do!  Have a day of your choosing!  Will I be banned from the forum now that my behavior is UN-GNR?   LOL!

12 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Off topic, but fuck it.

Who's hotter?

Melissa

Duff's wife

Kat 

Damn, I'm leaning towards Kat. She looks hot as hell without trying at all in that pic a few posts back.

ERIN EVERLY

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Off topic, but fuck it.

Who's hotter?

Melissa

Duff's wife

Kat 

Damn, I'm leaning towards Kat. She looks hot as hell without trying at all in that pic a few posts back.

Kat. She came out right before the gates opened to get a picture of the line. And my god. She is a PERFECT 10. No doubt about it

27 minutes ago, TLC said:

I now realize that saying have fun and enjoy this time is offensive.  Thank you for bringing that to my attention.  I will be more careful in any future posts. I was going to say "have a nice day", but don't want to tell anyone what to do!  Have a day of your choosing!  Will I be banned from the forum now that my behavior is UN-GNR?   LOL!

this made me laugh.  I appreciate you trying to save fans from themselves but trust me it doesn't work.  I have tried that.  I guess key is to let people enjoy the this amazing tour in their own way.  I choose to walk around with a GIANT smile on my face completely stunned, excited and proving my point that you never know what can happen in life and it is never too late..all positive.  While others critique and point out the negatives Izzy's not there, Frank sucks, Axl has a belly ect -The negative. I guess neither is wrong but obviously going too far on the negative side leaves me scratching my head.  Hey if they give me cause to criticize that's one thing, I am not a sheep, but some people on here just look for things imo. I guess the negative is what is considered GNR like which is unfortunante and part of their troubled overall public view. When it gets too much I find taking a break from comments ect works best,,, yet I keep coming back for more.  I guess that says something about all of us ;) It's all just talk that fuels the boards. 

Edited by metalms
  • Like 1

Just now, James Bond said:

Steven Adler is back and yet somehow there's a stronger desire to talk about a 54 year old man's beer belly.

hahaha yes!!! just wait till they age a little themselves. All those tailgates finally catch up.  I will be laughing my ass off in an old age home still cranking GNFR!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Kat. She came out right before the gates opened to get a picture of the line. And my god. She is a PERFECT 10. No doubt about it

Well, she was a fashion model so she has to be really beautiful. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

I think he was asked in an interview or one of chats he had with fans. And he said it wasn't about Slash

Yeah but well since 2001 he kept on saying CD would release Next year Next Year

Then from 2009 Axl and his Hired hands kept on saying that the new album is in progress and it will be released next year.

So well its hard to say, but everyone has a different perspective of relating to the songs. 

13 minutes ago, metalms said:

this made me laugh.  I appreciate you trying to save fans from themselves but trust me it doesn't work.  I have tried that.  I guess key is to let people enjoy the this amazing tour in their own way.  I choose to walk around with a GIANT smile on my face completely stunned, excited and proving my point that you never know what can happen in life and it is never too late..all positive.  While others critique and point out the negatives Izzy's not there, Frank sucks, Axl has a belly ect -The negative. I guess neither is wrong but obviously going too far on the negative side leaves me scratching my head.  Hey if they give me cause to criticize that's one thing, I am not a sheep, but some people on here just look for things imo. I guess the negative is what is considered GNR like which is unfortunante and part of their troubled overall public view. When it gets too much I find taking a break from comments ect works best,,, yet I keep coming back for more.  I guess that says something about all of us ;) It's all just talk that fuels the boards. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Awww, i saw the My Michelle video, seeing Duff and Steven smiling at each other warm my cold, black heart, plus, Axl's big smile during the bow  :wub:

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

I think he was asked in an interview or one of chats he had with fans. And he said it wasn't about Slash

Didn't he say something like "it was inspirated by many different things/people and i don't want to influence anyone in how they relate to the song by telling anything"? it seemed to me that he didn't want to answer and skirted around it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah but well since 2001 he kept on saying CD would release Next year Next Year

Then from 2009 Axl and his Hired hands kept on saying that the new album is in progress and it will be released next year.

So well its hard to say, but everyone has a different perspective of relating to the songs. 

Well I was just answering a specific question. For that matter he has said "not in this life time". I guess we have to wait and see if at some points he says that Sorry it is in fact about Slash. Until that day arrives (if ever) he has been asked and he said no

1 minute ago, giuls said:

Awww, i saw the My Michelle video, seeing Duff and Steven smiling at each other warm my cold, black heart, plus, Axl's big smile during the bow  :wub:

Didn't he say something like "it was inspirated by many different things/people and i don't want to influence anyone in how they relate to the song by telling anything"? it seemed to me that he didn't want to answer and skirted around it

I could be mistaken but I think he said that about This I Love

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Well I was just answering a specific question. For that matter he has said "not in this life time". I guess we have to wait and see if at some points he says that Sorry it is in fact about Slash. Until that day arrives (if ever) he has been asked and he said no

I don't think so he will come out and say it about Sorry or any songs.

He hasn't talked much about the CD songs and its meanings, all we know is that Steph, Erin, Slash and the media have inspired him to write those songs.

I dont know if the streams cut out after or during DTJ but axl said something along the lines of "thats a little love song we wrote about the record industry..." 

I didnt think much of it at first, but do you think Axl is actually trying to put music out there but cant because of some record companies bullshit? I know i probably just stired the shit pot with that question, but idk that comment just seemed weird and out of place to me. Axl barely talks any more! Especially before or after DTJ, the "rant" song. Has he said this before at any gigs this year? 

• Like 1