*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

I like the Perhaps stuff - the only thing that really doesn't work for me is the hoodie. Love the merch truck design best though. Hoping we get a t-shirt for The General. Didn't both Absurd and Hard Skool get shirts or did I dream it? 

On a non-GN'R related note, those Motorhead/Harley Davidson shirts on the Mr Scott Design look amazing.  

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, izzyjim said:

I wonder why the gnrmerch.com designs are so awful and lame, and why the gnrmerchtruck.com is so fucking expensive...  :/

Merch truck stuff isn't great quality either, what you buy at a gig is way better ...I've noticed it after Glasgow & London this year

1 hour ago, BassistSeb said:

Didn't both Absurd and Hard Skool get shirts or did I dream it? 

Correct.

IMG-6655.jpg

Absurd logo tees and hoodys were available via the Euro online metal/rock retailer EMP and went on deep discount in the end and the official GN’R web store had the Hard Skool tee, which I think is still available in most sizes. It was done in the city event tee style with a pocket logo and back print.

Edited by 6lake sa66ath
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 3:42 PM, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I could have tried wedging this question into the “Perhaps” thread, but as it pertains to the “Magic 8 Ball” being sold on the official store website:

I figure one of the answers you get when you shake the ball is “Perhaps”. Do you suppose the other answers are related to GN’R related songs or events?

For example, maybe one of the answers is “You’re Crazy”, or another answer is “Not In This Lifetime”. Alternatives to the basic “yes” and “no” that you would get on a basic magic 8 ball.

The description on the website doesn’t detail anything, but I assume “Perhaps” is one of the answers found on it. I’m not planning to buy it, but I may suggest it as a Christmas gift if someone in my family doesn’t have any gift ideas for me.

Oh man, I sure as hell hope so.  Absurd could be another answer, Fuck Off, You're Crazy, Patience, Don't Cry, Sorry...

I don't know, maybe some of those wouldn't work, but I thikn this could be done.  I guess the real toy has 20 different answers.  I thikn they could come up with 20 GNR-related phrases/sayings

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

How often is the merchtruck up.

With new song, feel compelled to purchase the shirt. It's only available via truck too from what I can see. 

It opens on the days of the gigs. 

58 minutes ago, Seb91 said:

What do people reckon the chances are of the Perhaps merch truck shirt making it over to the online store? It's my favourite design but to get it shipped to the UK will obviously cost extra. 

Not high.  I very much doubt it’ll be available outside of the merch truck.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

How often is the merchtruck up.

With new song, feel compelled to purchase the shirt. It's only available via truck too from what I can see. 

I’m not sure outside the US, but here you can shop the tour truck anytime through the Shop app.

Guns N’ Roses Tour Truck in the app.

13 hours ago, Seb91 said:

What do people reckon the chances are of the Perhaps merch truck shirt making it over to the online store? It's my favourite design but to get it shipped to the UK will obviously cost extra. 

Shipping to the UK is $14 so the total comes to about £51 when converted, about £7 more than you'd pay for a regular merch truck tee.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amir said:

Shipping to the UK is $14 so the total comes to about £51 when converted, about £7 more than you'd pay for a regular merch truck tee.

Merch truck tees are of a shit quality too..my Glastonbury one isn't that great..poor print onto a Gildan cheap shirt 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Amir said:

Thanks for the info! Yeah, it isn't too bad. Good to know for future reference! 

On 8/20/2023 at 1:02 PM, 6lake sa66ath said:

Correct.

IMG-6655.jpg

Absurd logo tees and hoodys were available via the Euro online metal/rock retailer EMP and went on deep discount in the end and the official GN’R web store had the Hard Skool tee, which I think is still available in most sizes. It was done in the city event tee style with a pocket logo and back print.

Ah! I wasn't dreaming. I was actually tempted to get one but didn't in the end. 

On 8/21/2023 at 9:17 PM, Oxford said:

Not high.  I very much doubt it’ll be available outside of the merch truck.  

6 hours ago, DSTK said:

Merch truck tees are of a shit quality too..my Glastonbury one isn't that great..poor print onto a Gildan cheap shirt 

Hmmm, I haven't gotten around to wearing my Glasto one yet but it's a shame they're not up to snuff. I won't wear it too much.  Think I'll pass on the Perhaps tour shirt then. I've had to get a fair amount of music gear so I'll be sensible and save the cash I think! 

Edited by Seb91