*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, JimmyMick3 said:

I’m in the UK but still no word on the vinyl being dispatched for me. Anyone else the same? 

Yeah, no update at all.  I think I ordered it within minutes of it going up on the site too.  

Through my letterbox today arrived the 7 inch vinyl PERHAPS which also contains on the B side THE GENERAL

On the cellophane there is a small white sticker with the words MADE IN CZECH REPUBLIC

The image on the front and rear of the sleeve looks poor. It's lo-res pixelated amateur hour level. Who is in charge of passing this work?

It's not G'N'R level. Hard Skool featured a way more interesting sleeve. 

Not perhaps, but without doubt, PERHAPS features the worst looking 7 inch sleeve art G'N'R have ever released. 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 5:57 AM, star said:

I like the t-shirt.. which also ships with:

Guns N' Roses Nightrain Pin

Surprise Nightrain Gift 

Guns N' Roses Nightrain Live CD

Guns N' Roses Nightrain Trucker Cap

Guns N' Roses Nightrain White Robot T-shirt

I have no idea what the surprise gift is? ..i guess that's what makes it a surprise. I have a feeling it might be a sticker? ..what else could it be???

^_^

ANNOUNCING THE NIGHTRAIN EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-EDITION CD: GUNS N' ROSES: LONDON 1991

Guns N' Roses: London 1991 includes never-released, newly-mixed songs from the Guns N' Roses iconic show at Wembley Stadium on 8/31/91.

Tracklist

Bad Obsession

Live And Let Die

Voodoo Child (Slight Return) / Civil War / Voodoo Child (Slight Return)

You Could Be Mine

Only Women Bleed / Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

Estranged

Guns N' Roses: London 1991 is only available to members of Nightrain who joined or renewed after 2/16/23 and redeemed their premium or standard packages on their USER PROFILE.

Nightrain does not appear to have made it onto the Nightrain CD ?

23gnrpremiumv21680037599.jpg

Well. I just got this.... and i have to say "civil war" on London 1991 was fn awesome!!!!! 

• GNFNR 1

• 2 months later...

Is it just me or... I mean, a sale is always nice, but shouldn't they have had the decency to still keep it at some at least reasonable price instead of this blatant spitting in the face of those who bought it at the full price not so long ago? 

3 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Is it just me or... I mean, a sale is always nice, but shouldn't they have had the decency to still keep it at some at least reasonable price instead of this blatant spitting in the face of those who bought it at the full price not so long ago? 

that's not how you clear inventory though when there is almost zero demand

5 minutes ago, Rovim said:

that's not how you clear inventory though when there is almost zero demand

Idk any precise demand numbers, but let's say they could have gone half-way, kept it somewhere at 150 and give it another couple of years. The goal would have been still achieved imo.

5 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Idk any precise demand numbers, but let's say they could have gone half-way, kept it somewhere at 150 and give it another couple of years. The goal would have been still achieved imo.

I don't know any precise demand numbers either, but if they chose to sell it at that low price, they want to clear inventory ie make what they can now so it will be losing money cause you won't gain anything in those couple of years since the demand is very low, or at least that's how the seller sees it.

14 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I don't know any precise demand numbers either, but if they chose to sell it at that low price, they want to clear inventory ie make what they can now so it will be losing money cause you won't gain anything in those couple of years since the demand is very low, or at least that's how the seller sees it.

Yeah well, it’s still nasty. And I wouldn’t consider losing some trivial money on this as such a huge issue for a band that made half a billion only during the first two years of the reunion tour. 
In any case, it’s a bit too unfair towards some fans, that's pretty clear. 

It could also be a mistake and no one got it at that price. I once ordered something online that was like 80 percent off. I paid it and all, 15 minutes later the seller canceled the order as they couldn't deliver it. Checked the site again and it was back at its normal price.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

No way that’s intentional. Sorry to burst peoples bubble. It was clearly a mistake. 

if I had to bet on it, I'd say that you're right, but technically I don't know. the price seems to be too low for it to be real, that much I know.