*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

7 hours ago, DSTK said:

Merch truck tees are of a shit quality too..my Glastonbury one isn't that great..poor print onto a Gildan cheap shirt 

My Athens tee is OK. But years back when I copped a Chicago tee, it was such garbage I sent it back for refund. The Athens one, IDK. The print is soft. It might end up peeling or fading. But I do like this one.

On 8/21/2023 at 9:45 PM, quikspade said:

I’m not sure outside the US, but here you can shop the tour truck anytime through the Shop app.

Guns N’ Roses Tour Truck in the app.

So they keep the City Event tees available after they close the website? Could you screenshot this?

Yeah postage to the UK is £14, not bad...I ordered the vinyl, t-shirt and pool ball thing 

8 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

So they keep the City Event tees available after they close the website? Could you screenshot this?

In Europe this time round, the city shirts stayed on for a while then disappeared..I'm still disappointed with the Glastonbury print quality, but that's life... win some lose some, Hyde park n Glasgow were a blast 

1 hour ago, DSTK said:

Yeah postage to the UK is £14, not bad...I ordered the vinyl, t-shirt and pool ball thing 

In Europe this time round, the city shirts stayed on for a while then disappeared..

The Perhaps merch range is also available via the UK webstore.

And yes clocked that with the Euro City Event tees, were all available up until a certain date then they reverted to having them available for the day of the show only for some reason.

51 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

The Perhaps merch range is also available via the UK webstore.

And yes clocked that with the Euro City Event tees, were all available up until a certain date then they reverted to having them available for the day of the show only for some reason.

Yeah true, I only tend to buy from shows I've been to..but that glasto shirt just looked cool 

1 hour ago, DSTK said:

Yeah true, I only tend to buy from shows I've been to..but that glasto shirt just looked cool 

I’m the same, but somehow have ended up with Glasto, Paris and Hershey tees from the truck, can’t help myself when I’m really digging the artwork.

13 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

IMG_1147.thumb.jpeg.1f31cae3ce448c6e17969c5ca933775a.jpegMy apologies, I should have screenshoted the app as well on iOS.

Edited by quikspade
Misspelling

21 hours ago, quikspade said:

IMG_1147.thumb.jpeg.1f31cae3ce448c6e17969c5ca933775a.jpegMy apologies, I should have screenshoted the app as well on iOS.

Thanks very much for highlighting this “back door” of sorts to the Tour Truck, the Boston tees are still even available as of this writing, can only assume they will disappear once they re-open the website again for the Chicago show.

The Shop app still even has access to the Euro “Merch Truck” although no city event tees remain on there from that run.IMG-6772.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the Appetite For Destruction limited edition vinyl delivered today. I actually bought four, one for myself, and three for each of my sons. I really like the metallic shine, much like the Use Your Illusion limited editions from last year.

Got numbers 619, 640, 670, and 1817 (wtf). Keeping the 619 for me.

Saw three being auctioned on Ebay, they're all over $100.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

@Jwalker19 posted this in the Hollywood show thread, it's in the first video on his twitter

This is a great find. Not only that but there’s a pair of yellow shorts and a yellow tee with GN’R was here on the back I’ve not seen pictured or mentioned previously.

• 3 weeks later...

Planning out my day for the Vancouver show and based on what I've read the last few months: should I be at the stadium before noon to snag a litho from the merch truck?  Aiming to get a few shirts from the truck as well. Or should I grab them inside the venue?

When GN'R was in Vancouver in 2017, I had my brother grab the merch while I was at work. He grabbed a litho and some shirts for both himself and me and the quality of the shirts has held up since then. Is there a merch truck/inside venue quality discrepancy now?

I'm thinking to go around 11am. 

• Like 1

Outside of some gig shirts, GN'R merch has been hideous and lazy for years, especially the ones geared towards women. But then again, I also detest the quality, so my wallet is thankful I don't actually want any of it 😄 I have so many GN'R shirts but hardly ever wear them cause they're so uncomfortable 😩 

• Like 2

On 10/11/2023 at 8:52 PM, Solidius said:

Planning out my day for the Vancouver show and based on what I've read the last few months: should I be at the stadium before noon to snag a litho from the merch truck?  Aiming to get a few shirts from the truck as well. Or should I grab them inside the venue?

When GN'R was in Vancouver in 2017, I had my brother grab the merch while I was at work. He grabbed a litho and some shirts for both himself and me and the quality of the shirts has held up since then. Is there a merch truck/inside venue quality discrepancy now?

I'm thinking to go around 11am. 

Enjoy

Edited by Spike Killer