04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

i think this is the first time Slash meets such a challenge from a guitar player in a band. Slash in basically his entire career was used playing with a rhythm guitarist, and nothing but a rhythm guitarist. Now, he's playing with someone who also plays lead sometimes, and does a hell of a job doing so. it will be interesting, for both Slash and GNR fans, to see how this will evolve and how Slash will find inspration out of this

12 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Do you know which song thats from? Awesome pic

Axl looks like dagobert duck who just found back his lucky penny

• Like 1

Anyone else feel like the second and fourth pyrotechnic in the bars of Live and Let Die with big explosions need to come just a few milliseconds earlier? Found it slowed the pace of the song a little

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

12932620_10153431064491921_5863138013985

Great shot!

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

12932620_10153431064491921_5863138013985

For me this is the best thing about Axl being on that chair. If he was running about the stage you wouldn't be getting these great photos and seeing the admiration on Axl's face. It's just shows how good things are between Axl and Slash. He's just as happy as the fans to see Slash there. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gold top 78 said:

For me this is the best thing about Axl being on that chair. If he was running about the stage you wouldn't be getting these great photos and seeing the admiration on Axl's face. It's just shows how good things are between Axl and Slash. He's just as happy as the fans to see Slash there. 

How happy is Sebastian Bach to see Slash there?! Haha he was hyped

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

until then, REWATCH THE SHIT OUT OF THESE SHOWS! night 2 best jungle performance since 1993

I've been doing basically nothing, but watching vids, pictures and reading reviews for two days in a row already. :lol:

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

oh shit: 

I wanna like the photo but I don't wanna like Eddie's comment because he's a big fuckin tease

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

I want to know :<

Basically you'll find out when the band want you to know, but Eddie wants you to know that he knew first