04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

Hey I was one of those who had tears watching November Rain I've been with these guys from the beginning 1987 in the U.K.The last time I saw them was 1992 watching that video it was like welcome back old friends I've missed you. If people didn't feel a tinge of emotion maybes this reunion isn't for you

• Like 1

What would you guys prefer if you had to choose just one?

1. Live DVD of the Troubadour show and a two hour documentary of the "regrouping" from start to finish. With back scene footage and interviews with everybody involved.

or

2. Brand new album, 7 of the remaining CD songs and 7 songs written by the big three and Izzy. 

17 minutes ago, Torb said:

Man, I'll tell ya: I noticed sorta the same things. Especially on Estranged, bends and the timing itself were off at some points. Also the last November Rain solo, Bumblefoot played it 9000 times better. But we all know that Slash has never been about precision.

Oh come on, Slash has waaay better tone for Estranged. Also feeling wise. And NR was absolutly nailed by Slash on the 2nd night. He hasn't been playing some songs for ages, so maybe he needs a little time. But I prefer Slash 9000 times over BF for GNR!

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Well Im a fan of what sounds good. Did you hear the horrible tone Ron used to use while playing Estranged or NR? 

Slash composed those songs and he is supposed to play those parts and not Fortus.

Before they used to divide cause none of them composed it. Like that Ron bought back Don't cry to the setlist, this means which should call him back just to play Don't Cry and not let Fortus play the intro?

Slash and Duff bought the GNR sound back, I can happily say that GUNS N ROSES is BACK! I just hope Steven gets well soon and Hope to see Izzy doing some shows. You can't deny the fact Izzy is an amazing song writer, He still has the respect of me and many other GNR fans. 

Man I'm a huge fan of them too, don't get me wrong. Speaking of Ron, I'm talking about the execution itself...he's clearly a better live musician and more technical. He sounded more neat on all of his solos, that's a fact. Slash obviously has his tone and his personal style, it's just a matter of personal taste.

Again, I'm not bashing at Slash and Duff. Just stating what was right about this band in the past years.

PS: Izzy is my favourite Gn'R guitarist ever, I call him "the Guns" in Gn'R name :P 

4 minutes ago, valengf said:

I don't recall Axl holding that kind of scream since 2002

Wow!!! That was perfect! 

Ok, I know everybody hates the subject....but cant help it.....did Axl had a recent face surgery or something? Like anybody would know, but he looks kinda, well, weird again. 

1 hour ago, Caraibes said:

I agree.

Seriously, FORTUS is waaayyy too talented to be just "the guy behind Slash"... fuck that! Fortus is the best guitar player Slash has ever worked with in his entire career in  a band situation.

Richard is as good as Slash, He's been in the band for 15 years and the guy is a larger than life spectacle onstage : killer sound, killer stage presence, just killer.

It should be a 50/50 between Slash and Fortus because they are just as good as each other.

0a0580af142411996101666820_700wa_0.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Apollo said:

1. Live DVD of the Troubadour show and a two hour documentary of the "regrouping" from start to finish. With back scene footage and interviews with everybody involved.

or

2. Brand new album, 7 of the remaining CD songs and 7 songs written by the big three and Izzy. 

none of the above really, lol.

1. great for historic reasons, but in the two subsequent shows a lot more awesome things happened (coma, TWAT,...)

2. please no hybrid with overly tinkered frankenstein rock songs mixed with Izzy awesomeness.

what i DO want, is 12 new songs with the appetite 5. i can then spent the rest of my life listening to that and AFD on a rotation order

• Like 2

Just now, Norman Bates said:

Seems it's Shade's friend, she mentions it in the comments:

https://twitter.com/ShadeReed/status/719035104627044352

Thanks for telling, as a fan I just want to somehow go backstage, I did have luck during the nuGNR show, it was cool to hang around with the members that time, but I was kicked out when I was about to meet Axl.....

So well I hope to meet him and take a pic with him someday. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

Wow!!! That was perfect! 

Ok, I know everybody hates the subject....but cant help it.....did Axl had a recent face surgery or something? Like anybody would know, but he looks kinda, well, weird again. 

Botox maybe?

5 minutes ago, Apollo said:

or

Easy. I want new music over a documentary.

(Unless it is the UYI footage then I may have to struggle with the answer for a minute)