04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

5 minutes ago, Bono said:

I think I'd put it in my top five for sure. It was incredible. Definitely a better show than the kickass Friday show so.....   I wish I could remember the show I saw in 1993 better. That's so fucking long ago now and was my first concert ever. 

Where was the 1993 gig? 

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I saw them in 91, 92 & 93 and this shit all over those shows for me. The only thing I can think of that comes close was Roger Waters The Wall in 2010.

I knew that would be the top contender.:P

OK so I need your thoughts on Better. I know that carries a lot of weight for multiple reasons...

Edited by smoke
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I saw them in 91, 92 & 93 and this shit all over those shows for me. The only thing I can think of that comes close was Roger Waters The Wall in 2010.

If this compares to the Roger Waters wall show than I am going to  so pumped. That was my favorite show I've been to in my life thus far. I was too young to see axl duff and slash the first time around. But this year will be different ! Can't wait 

Yeah last night was the best I've heard them sound,incredible.Seen them twice afd,and twice on illusions and just wow last night left me somewhat pleasantly suprised and how well they sounded.For those that knock Axl's voice,idk I thought he sounded great and the man is his mid 50's and he sang his assistant off for nearly 3 hours

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, cpaxlvacy said:

The intro is sooo amazing!!! t sounds perfect with only 2 guitars and Slash on it. Slash's second solo is weak though. Robin's solo is perfect.

The Intro is great. The part before the singing reminds me of eminems lose yourself. Better sounds better with slash, but it still needs more Blues and both solos of slash...the slash/Fortus combo sounds unsatisfying. Imagine adlers/Sorums Interpretation on it...than it would be completely different music.

Edited by maxpax
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, MicEffecT said:

STFU. We are blessed to have the song in the setlist don't like it fuck off. All you are doing is starting an argument in the Forum after 15 posts I can see why!

You misunterstood my comment, i was HAPPY...

Don't Cry. Was just about perfect. :heart:

I thought this last night, but wanted to wait until I saw a video that didn't have Fede singing over it to be sure before I said anything. I just watched the video twice. Now I can say it: Don't Cry was just about perfect.

(I know a lot of you on here don't like it that clean. But my favorite version of Don't Cry is the '86 Roxy.)

• Like 1