04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

9 minutes ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

Short recap while I'm still high on roses:

1. Anyone who says axl can't sing can fuck right off. I had doubts about axl's ability but after tonite he will go down as my absolute legend forever and ever

2. I couldn't pay much attention to slash since he's too far away and I'm 5'2. But whenever I can hear him, God fucking damn dude made that guitar orgasm to the fucking sky

3. Never seen Duff happier when axl was pulling those rasps in LALD, best moment easily, hope someone captured that

4. Fortus can put his dick in my shitpipe all day everyday

5. I still want Steven or Matt back. However I take back everything I said about Frank, but he played PC intro wrong tho...

6. Can't say anything about dizzy or Melissa, did not pay attention 

7. Baz earned my respect again, def one of the best part of thshow. HEY BAZ, YOU WANNA ROLL A JOINT???

8. I literally cried during don't cry, I couldn't take it. Besides, Tyler didn't hug me

9. There was a fucking drunk annoying Texas teacher who kept touching people and being racist. Told her I didn't speak english but still didn't leave me alone

10. Tyler and Tyler, thanks for accepting me as part of the tribe, much love

11. #prayforrick

12. The whole time I was being looked at with disgusted eyes by people who refused to feel the rock in their bones

Imma go take a nap in an Excalibur's bathroom right meow and hopefully not gonna die on the way back home.

I love you guys

Best day of my life

#GNFNR

DUDE! I didn't know you were trying to hug me :lol: I thought you just wanted me to move more to the left. Sorry bro. So awesome meeting you, glad you had a great time. Hope you're getting home safe.

13 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Reminder to all those finding/uploading videos please add them to the media song subsection threads too.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/forum/368-2016-not-in-this-lifetime-media-song-list/

I'm uploading vids now, doubt they'll be finished before I go to sleep though, here's my youtube channel if you want to post them when they're done.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQQBQknZ8iKdeZr3DPVLncg?nohtml5=False

• Like 3

I really enjoyed the nuGnR gigs, some were the best gigs I've been to probably for me because I have to have Axl singing the songs, but I have to say that watching these two shows there is a special feel when Axl, Slash and Duff are on stage together. They seem better now than when I saw them in the 90's, they are like fine wine, they improve with age!:headbang:Can't wait to see them.

On 4/10/2016 at 2:54 AM, Tyler Drama said:

DUDE! I didn't know you were trying to hug me :lol: I thought you just wanted me to move more to the left. Sorry bro. So awesome meeting you, glad you had a great time. Hope you're getting home safe.

Nah I wasn't trying to hug you, was just a joke :D did try to ask you to move over to my side tho :D

Edited by shjtjustgotreal

I have to admit, the motherfucker sounded good on Jungle and was more consistent   In this show compared to yesterday. He almost died on Coma tonight though. I thought he was not going to be able to complete the last part.  

He showed improvement in 24 hours, which means he could get even better. The faster he heals, the quicker he gets back to working out and getting fit for the stadium tour. That is the real test. They are going to have to run like madmen on that huge stage. 

Can't wait till August.

p.s Frank needs to slow down.

Edited by SWINGTRADER

Show after show Axl becomes better and better. I was sure before these shows he was gonna respect the fans and his bandmates.

Absolutely AMAZING tonight. That scream on WTTJ, LALD, NR.. Man he was on fire...! I can't imagine how it feels for him sitting on his throne, rather running across the stage..

Nightrain with the rasp.. The anger.. Wow.. Just WOW. Need some euro shows right now..!

Thnx everyone for giving us those streams. Was like I was there. THANK YOU ALL.

• Like 4

Was at both shows..

Tonights was much better.. Axl's vocals weren't perfect but were much improved from Friday's show

The highlight was coma with raspy vocals it was almost perfect but his voice broke right at the end

Slash seemed way more confident on stage tonight too

Only thing I'd love to see is some more interaction between Slash and Axl but I guess that will come once he gets off his throne!

Flying back to Ireland tomorrow having witnessed the 2 best shows of my life!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Crashey said:

I missed the livestream, can anyone tell me setlist?

1. Its So Easy
2. Mr. Brownstone
3. Chinese Democracy
4. Welcome To The Jungle
5. Double Talking JIve motherfuckeeeeeeer
6. Εstranged
7. LALD ('I wanna thank Dave Grohl for the use of his throne... It's working fucking amazing, at least it is for me. How's it working for you? I just need a tv dinner, and...' grin emoticon )
8. Rocket Queen
9. You Could Be Mine
10. You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
11. This I Love
12. Coma
13. Godfather Theme/SCOM
14. Better
15. Civil War
16. My Michelle
17. Wish You Were Here (Richard & Slash)
18. November Rain
19. KOHD
20. Nightrain
encore:
21. Don't Cry
22. The Seeker
23. Paradise City

• Like 1