04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

I was fortunate to click on a Periscope right as they were firing up Don't Cry without having any idea they'd end up playing it! Brilliant!

So psyched on this band even more than after the Troub show! Who would have ever thought Axl and the band would avert disaster and getting on and slaying it over two nights!

Onto Coachella!

Didn't see the whole show today on periscope. But Fede was awsome!! Thanks for the stream, man!!! Yesterdays highlight for me Coma, today from what I've seen My Michelle with an amazing Sebastian!! They're really giving a lot to us fans with this concerts. Thanks Gnr, this formation is the best we can get! Saving my money already and waiting for you to come to europe!!!

3 hours ago, Shaolin Punk said:

I carried my laptop to the bathroom.... Dedication!! ha ha

That's why I watch it on tablet...did many things while carried it around these 2 days!

It was great to wake up, make yourself a coffee and watch GNR show live...twice in a row!  Feels like somekind of personal show....

These days life can't be much better  ;-) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kater said:

That's why I watch it on tablet...did many things while carried it around these 2 days!

It was great to wake up, make yourself a coffee and watch GNR show live...twice in a row!  Feels like somekind of personal show....

These days life can't be much better  ;-) 

Totally! Yesterday and today i've woken up to a front row seat to some amazing music!!

I'm supposed to be recording my singer this afternoon..... I have a feeling that it may have little bit more swagger than usual ha ha - I'm gonna be like "scream that chorus like you Axl woman!!"