04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

8 minutes ago, MicEffecT said:

OK. I ain't been around in awhile. That said I see there are a lot of newbies on this forum who seem to think Axl should sound like he did in 85. If you want to hear vintage Axl go listen to the fuckin album. As a true die-hard Gunner. I'm telling you to respect what this band has done for 20-plus years. You don't think anyone from the band or their entourage read this forum and see shit that you talk about?

It's one thing to discuss... It's another to criticize! It's backfired before and Axl blasted us front and center. You need to have realistic expectations and just enjoy what you are hearing and the fact that we got back most of the original lineup.

Calling out the Mickey Mouse bullshit is exactly that. Maybe Axl likes to sing it that way to preserve his voice so all you fuckers have a concert to go to six months from now. There's a lot of dicks that love to run their mouth here... When we should just be filling them. Yeah read between the lines motherfuckers. Eat a dick.

I really think we should start another Forum on here that all these complainers can go to we will call it Douchebag Discussion.                       Okay my rant is done.

April 9th just happens to be my birthday and in my opinion that's the best fucking show GNR has put on in a very long time. The set list, the energy and the passion. The band sounded fantastic and I'm sure it will just get better as we move along down the tracks.

Not In This Lifetime has become a reality in the present.

Stop bitching and enjoy fuckers!  It's going to be one crazy ride. From the Jungle to Paradise City. True fans have so much love for this band. Let's show it in true Gunner Style! 

Bring on Coachella!

Much Respect 

Cr@shDieT/MicEffecT

Relax man. Or maybe I should say, relax kid.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Anthing interesting beside Where is Izzy sign N' Fortus introduction? I forgot there is another show N' I'm late to see this thread

Just a solid show, everyone played incredibly well, Slash was much more mobile, Don't Cry and Seeker were played. Sebastian Bach joined for my Michelle. They played for 2 hours and 40 min and went on about 10 min after 11, approximately 50 minutes ahead of Friday 

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Just a solid show, everyone played incredibly well, Slash was much more mobile, Don't Cry and Seeker were played. Sebastian Bach joined for my Michelle. They played for 2 hours and 40 min and went on about 10 min after 11, approximately 50 minutes ahead of Friday 

Too bad I missed it.. Cant wait for the next show!

4 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Best vocal performance of PC from Axl since Illusions. Even in 2010 he was full Mickey on that song.

As his voice continues to get "destroyed" by more use, it should be full rasp by the time it gets to the 2nd part of the stadium tour. Hopefully before.

That's factually incorrect

Edited by IncitingChaos

5 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Best vocal performance of PC from Axl since Illusions. Even in 2010 he was full Mickey on that song.

As his voice continues to get "destroyed" by more use, it should be full rasp by the time it gets to the 2nd part of the stadium tour. Hopefully before.

Ok, let's not get crazy over here. Axl was great on the last show, but he's still not as good as in 2010. He's getting there, but he's not there yet and Paradise City was much raspier in 2010.

Just a reminder:

• Like 1

I know it sucks Axl broke his foot but the whole throne thing is so cool and eccentric I think he should keep it even when it's mended. In someways it really puts Slash and Duff in the spotlight. Coma was so memorable. Frank seems to have cut loose and the band is very wild. Even something like Chi dem ebbs and flows. Everything is so off kilter and crazy they could make a great record if they can harness the energy and vibe. 

22 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

@TOS--LOA has volunteered to clean up my audio from last nights show (THANK YOU!). I asked him to share it with the community as soon as he's got it sounding as good as he can. I'll be tied up all day today so I'm really happy someone else was able to step in and help out.

Hope it sounds good to everyone and conveys exactly how awesome the night was!

Did you record the whole show? Looking forward to hearing it man :)

5 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

I'm worried about the gap between the last April's show and the beggining of the stadium tour. Axl's had his best first show since 2009. I hope he keeps rehearsing to keep it up, because his voice sounds very good.

It's not the rehearsing we have to worry about, but the overuse of the voice, since he has ACDC all may and half of june

Just now, DocArunas said:

It's not the rehearsing we have to worry about, but the overuse of the voice, since he has ACDC all may and half of june

Do we have it confirmed by now? I heard it was going to be a guest spot and not the full show. If it's the full show, i don't think we need to worry. I'm pretty sure they're going to redo the setlist to fit Axl's voice. He's more Bon Scott's era than Brian's. He needs to use drive to sing ACDC's songs, so i think he's going to be throwing fire on the summer tour :D