06/04/16 - London, England - The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

downzy

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Oh you lucky London bastards, I'm so excited for you. Whatever is going to happen today it will be great :headbang:

Yeah unless Axl falls on stage and breaks his other foot!!!

It's  just a little bit more exciting in AC/DC as he's singing different songs. I hope when they do their own tour it won't be spoiled by the same songs they've done for years. Can those in the front start practicing the chant of Sailing now.

Is it 6 1/2 hrs to go.

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't think it's a good idea of Slash or Duff joining Acdc tonight. Of course, I'm excited they're in London, but only to see Axl. For us GNR fans it would be great seeing them perform tonight, but there are still people (acdc fans) who are not happy that Axl's fronting the band. And having other Guns there could provoke a feeling that Axl's turning ACDC into GNR. He's been doing great, winning many die-hard acdc fans over and it's the way it should remain. :shrugs: 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't think it's a good idea of Slash or Duff joining Acdc tonight. Of course, I'm excited they're in London, but only to see Axl. For us GNR fans it would be great seeing them perform tonight, but there are still people (acdc fans) who are not happy that Axl's fronting the band. And having other Guns there could provoke a feeling that Axl's turning ACDC into GNR. He's been doing great, winning many die-hard acdc fans over and it's the way it should remain. :shrugs: 

Right

Well for People who went to the concert, it will be "Where's Slash, Duff, N' Izzy?" during the concert

Hope You will take the pic N' post on this thread if You spot Them  during concert

Edited by SerenityScorp

18 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I see your point... But if it was the other way around and I was at a GNR gig and got to see a reunited ACDC for one song I'd not be too disappointed.

And I think there is a big difference when you're at the gig. It's ok for online fans to be judging a concert but I would hope and imagine that if Slash comes on everyone in the arena will be delighted.

Admittedly I am slightly biased. Only going tonight because of Axl but really excited. Be great to see him on his feet after two gigs in Vegas where he was on the throne. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Where's Waldo: GNR edition 

If there is an Artist on this/ outside forum hope They will make it

Where's Izzy?

Where's Slash, Duff N' Izzy?

N'

Where's Your Singer? (I read on Slash book tht Steven Tyler keep asking tht to Slash whn Axl is missing)

with the background of Sunset Strip, LA Bars or Clubs, Their show N' tours, Axl/DC, the reunions

:lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

I think people are constantly setting themselves up for disappointment with the Izzy business. First with Guns, now with AC/DC. :lol:

Imagine that though - the first possible chance the UK has to see Axl, Slash, and Duff on the same stage and it's not even with Guns.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Apollo said:

But more importantly, what was Slash and Duff wearing? Did they look fat? Were they showing their sexy eyes or did they have sunglasses on? How was their hair? Layered, in a bun, pony tail, etc?

Slash always looks pretty:P

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

Intro to Whole Lotta Rosie "I'd like to welcome a couple of my friends on the stage you might know these guys  Mr Duff Mckagan & Mr Slash" the crowd goes wild.

No no no it will be the end of AXL/DC concert after tht They will come on stage doing one song maybe AcDc or GN'R song N' announcing the Europe Tour *Me N' My imagination*

47 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

Intro to Whole Lotta Rosie "I'd like to welcome a couple of my friends on the stage you might know these guys  Mr Duff Mckagan & Mr Slash" the crowd goes wild.

Whole Lotta Guns N' Rosie!! 

I am jealous of your guns n roses history....I'll trade ya GNR 2010 and 2012 for Newcastle and Donington :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders