Rumored Concert Date Thread

6 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

So have I..never has that happened to me.  You must have good timing.

It's almost completely sold out actually, the grey areas in the map that shows up means sold out, light blues means very little availability and darker blues are where the most tickets left are. Just check the Mexico thread.

52 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Buzz seems to have died down this past week, not to mention Mr. Money is MIA.  Wonder if they really are doing this on a "wait and see" basis, hinging on Vegas & Coachella.

Doesn't make sense - they should announce as many dates as they can while they still sell out. After Vegas and Coachella the sales will depend on their (Axl's mostly) performance. Right now the ticks sell just for the fact that the both of them will be on 1 stage together...

1 minute ago, bikka said:

Doesn't make sense - they should announce as many dates as they can while they still sell out. After Vegas and Coachella the sales will depend on their (Axl's mostly) performance. Right now the ticks sell just for the fact that the both of them will be on 1 stage together...

Let's assume Axl's performance will boost ticket sales rather than hurt them.

I have faith.

19 hours ago, Spirit said:

I've checked out the ticketmaster site many times.

Sometimes single seats pop up in the back of the venue. General B also pops up from time to time.

This indicates tickets that are canceled and put back into sale.

I owe you an apology....I still haven't been able to pull up singles anywhere other than General A or those front sections near the stage at the top.  However, I do see some of those Facebook Icons where people are sitting near the back sections furthest of the stage.  So, I am wrong and I'm sorry.  I tend to say that a lot, but I called you out and I am in the wrong on this. 

Why would they have seats sold farther away from the stage than those closer ones?  Price?  (Rhetorical Question really)

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I owe you an apology....I still haven't been able to pull up singles anywhere other than General A or those front sections near the stage at the top.  However, I do see some of those Facebook Icons where people are sitting near the back sections furthest of the stage.  So, I am wrong and I'm sorry.  I tend to say that a lot, but I called you out and I am in the wrong on this. 

Why would they have seats sold farther away from the stage than those closer ones?  Price?  (Rhetorical Question really)

No problem.

The sections with tickets available now are among the most expensive ones, so I figure money is the reason.

I have a theory that many people who bought good (expensive) tickets for the April 19 show, who also wanted to see the April 20 show used less money for the second date. That could also be a reason for the front tickets not being completely sold out yet.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Spirit said:

Let's assume Axl's performance will boost ticket sales rather than hurt them.

I have faith.

Casual fans (the bulk of the people at GNR concerts) will go no matter what they sound like. As long as they play a passable version of November Rain, the morons will throw away their money. 

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I'm not ready to say the sky is falling, but I honestly did think we'd have heard about more dates by now.

Yep, I'm with you. I didn't buy ticketes to Vegas 'cause I was waiting on dates near Washington DC or NYC and thought we'd have those "25 stadiums" down by now. If there will be no other concerts (what I thought was impossible but now I don't know anymore) and miss the shows in Vegas I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

1 hour ago, emybdc said:

Yep, I'm with you. I didn't buy ticketes to Vegas 'cause I was waiting on dates near Washington DC or NYC and thought we'd have those "25 stadiums" down by now. If there will be no other concerts (what I thought was impossible but now I don't know anymore) and miss the shows in Vegas I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

You should enter the NightTrain contest for the free Vegas Tickets.  In fact, I may enter too and if I win I'd give you my other ticket (you'd have to sit with me, but I don't bite).  Anyone know when the deadline for that to enter is?

49 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You should enter the NightTrain contest for the free Vegas Tickets.  In fact, I may enter too and if I win I'd give you my other ticket (you'd have to sit with me, but I don't bite).  Anyone know when the deadline for that to enter is?

That's so nice of you, thanks!!

I've been thinking about entering the contest, but I'm not a Nightrain member and I think the membership is overpriced (specially considering the current exchange rate from dollars to the brazillian currency, which is 1 dollar = 4 reais - insane!), but I think I'll end up joining

I'd also like to know the deadline for entering the contest.

Just now, supercool said:

some say nothing will be announced until after coachella.

That's what I'm thinking too, but I see no point in doing that, since Coachella/Vegas tickets are sold out already, so announcing other dates wouldn't do any harm to ticket sales.

48 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I have a feeling we will hear by Mid March. 

That's what I said in another thread I think you'll have the music magazines like classic rock , kerrang , RS etc wanting their April editions talking about the Vegas gigs and getting interviews and hopefully more dates will come out. Will we maybe get a rescheduled kimmel interview ? 

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I've just joined. Contest ends in three weeks.

• Like 1

Come con people, be cool, stop trying tellin the band what to do.

THERE WILL BE A LOT OF MORE GNR SHOWS AND SOME OTHER THINGS.

We waited more than 20 years. So we can wait a few more weeks .

Patience people. Justo enjoy the wainting, this anticipation, cherish this.

28 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Come con people, be cool, stop trying tellin the band what to do.

THERE WILL BE A LOT OF MORE GNR SHOWS AND SOME OTHER THINGS.

We waited more than 20 years. So we can wait a few more weeks .

Patience people. Justo enjoy the wainting, this anticipation, cherish this.

all GNR fans do is wait...for decades. 

I know, but everything comes with a price.  Bein a fan of the greatest band in the world " its so easy:axl92:",  but when nothing happens a lot of untrue fans get mad and just stop careing.

A real deal guns n roses fan knows how this works. Its pretty much like wait for axl in a gnr show. Most people know they're probably gonna have to wait a while, but once he does...

I remember very vividly back in january 1991 people just crazy waiting for any gnr news and nothing happened for months, untill maybe june or august se beggin to see some weird postres at some récord stores, street walls, with the words " gnr álbum will be released when when the time is right" or something like that ( dont remember the exact words). Finally a couple of months afther that illusions came out

Gnr works like that, its part of their "rock n roll i do what i pleased when ever i feel like to " kind of way to do things. And i really like that. I think an artist can't get more real rock n roll than that.   

I know it sucks to wait ( feels like foreveeer...:axl:) But once we get to promise land.. O god...