Rumored Concert Date Thread

They win. I am hooked. This is like a puzzle. I mean, there might not be any rhyme or reason to this, they may have decided 6 shows are a good number and will go their separate ways after the last Coachella show. But my brain doesn't care and is trying to figure out a pattern.

When was the next speculated date?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

They win. I am hooked. This is like a puzzle. I mean, there might not be any rhyme or reason to this, they may have decided 6 shows are a good number and will go their separate ways after the last Coachella show. But my brain doesn't care and is trying to figure out a pattern.

When was the next speculated date?

Dallas on the weekend of April 30th and two Chicago dates on July 4th weekend

Just now, ManetsUS said:

Dallas on the weekend of April 30th and two Chicago dates on July 4th weekend

There is a steadily decrease in time between announcement and show.

Coachella- 102/109 days

Las Vegas- 80/81 days

Mexico City- 77/70 days

If this speculated Dallas show was announced this Tuesday it would be 60 days. If did doesn't happen between this Tuesday and next I would seriously have my doubts as two months is not a lot of time.

7 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

There is a steadily decrease in time between announcement and show.

Coachella- 102/109 days

Las Vegas- 80/81 days

Mexico City- 77/70 days

If this speculated Dallas show was announced this Tuesday it would be 60 days. If did doesn't happen between this Tuesday and next I would seriously have my doubts as two months is not a lot of time.

Yeah, imo, that April 30th date seems utopic. Eddie Money said a few pages ago that he wasn't so certain about it either.

30 minutes ago, bigcountry said:

Seeing how they posted a pic a while back that had a green clover on it with no real explanation for it I would says we will know more on March 17th.  This is just a guess though.

Already revealed what it was, 2 tix for Vegas being given away

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bigcountry said:

Seeing how they posted a pic a while back that had a green clover on it with no real explanation for it I would says we will know more on March 17th.  This is just a guess though.

It was the Vegas tickets contest. They will draw the winner on St. Patrick's Day.

21 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

That same show happens every year in the end of May. I've only gone once, but it happens every single year. 

• Like 1

I was really excited about these shows and was going to get tickets for the first night in Vegas for sure. Maybe even a Mexico City show, but I'm really starting to become indifferent. Sick of the radio silence from all confirmed band members and no other real news being put out there. They're probably going to F this up just like Axl did  with Chinese Democracy. Damn shame. 

Is there any chances that we'll get to see warm up concert or something like this before Las Vegas? There was some rumours about it

Maybe they'll play in some private club, like for VIPs? And we could atleast listen to the recording before Las Vegas happens?

28 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

These April shows are the warm up!

I'm afraid you are right. I trust Slash and Duff because they rehearsal. Axl however, as far as we know, has not done any rehearsal yet. He still has a month to go. He better be ready. I think it will be too risky for Axl to just use Vegas as his official warm up/rehearsal. :unsure:

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

I'm afraid you are right. I trust Slash and Duff because they rehearsal. Axl however, as far as we know, has not done any rehearsal yet. He still has a month to go. He better be ready. I think it will be too risky for Axl to just use Vegas as his official warm up/rehearsal. :unsure:

Will he never learn? I don't know. But he has to rehearse in some way before Vegas. Wasnt there something about renting a hangar to rehearse?