Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

Would be funny if someone approached the real eddie money after one of these shows and asked him if he has some new info on gnr shows.

I would pay $50 to see a video of that.

1 hour ago, Eddie Money said:

no, they're official Eddie Money dates.  Eddie Money tours are reliable and you know who's in the band.  

Does anyone care about who is in the Eddie Money band that isn't named Eddie Money? I saw him at a free show a decade ago. Once was enough for me.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Does anyone care about who is in the Eddie Money band that isn't named Eddie Money? I saw him at a free show a decade ago. Once was enough for me.

usually i'm agreeing with your opinions, but this needs an "unlike" @Eddie Money rocks and i'm not just talking about the forum poster

Three giant attractions are being prepared for the second half of this year, and the animal is on behind the scenes in intricate negotiations to adjust the details of the tours: AC / DC, which should have come at the end of last year, which is promoting the tour "Rock or Bust"; Black Sabbath, which as already disclosed, should bring his last tour to Brazil in the first half of December; and finally the new-old Guns N 'Roses, whose tour begins now in April in Las Vegas and should do six to eight shows in South America.

+info: http://www.popload.com.br/vai-pesar-brasil-acdc-guns-n-roses-e-black-sabbath-vao-visitar-o-pais-no-segundo-semestre/

1456959617.jpg

Edited by auad
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, auad said:

Three giant attractions are being prepared for the second half of this year, and the animal is on behind the scenes in intricate negotiations to adjust the details of the tours: AC / DC, which should have come at the end of last year, which is promoting the tour "Rock or Bust", but it was delayed due to the high dollar and promixidade tour with the Rolling Stones; Black Sabbath, which as already disclosed, should bring his last tour to Brazil in the first half of December; and finally the new-old Guns N 'Roses, whose tour begins now in April in Las Vegas and should do six to eight shows in South America.

+info: http://www.popload.com.br/vai-pesar-brasil-acdc-guns-n-roses-e-black-sabbath-vao-visitar-o-pais-no-segundo-semestre/

1456959617.jpg

Kick ass photo...hope we see those 4 live in Vegas!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, auad said:

Three giant attractions are being prepared for the second half of this year, and the animal is on behind the scenes in intricate negotiations to adjust the details of the tours: AC / DC, which should have come at the end of last year, which is promoting the tour "Rock or Bust"; Black Sabbath, which as already disclosed, should bring his last tour to Brazil in the first half of December; and finally the new-old Guns N 'Roses, whose tour begins now in April in Las Vegas and should do six to eight shows in South America.

1456959617.jpg

Never heard of that site before. Is it reliable?

26 minutes ago, itsprettytiedup said:

Nunca ouvi falar desse site antes. É confiável?

I just see a more reliable journalist in Brazil and he said this is just speculation. He told me days ago that there are conversations, but is still far from a confirmation.

2 hours ago, Carlycosmos said:

I really hope so! Guys.. Next month! :dance:we'll have so many things to discuss here... 

I don't know why I can't delete the above post.  But about Coachella.  Coachella does live streams, but GnR may or not be streamed specifically.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I don't know why I can't delete the above post.  But about Coachella.  Coachella does live streams, but GnR may or not be streamed specifically.  

Yes, coachellecha does live streams, but for example they didn't stream ACDC show last year.