Rumored Concert Date Thread

2 hours ago, supercool said:

According to the admin: May 14 - Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA confirmed

http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/24881-gnr-2016-tour-thread/page-4

That's just based on the rumor of a mystery concert having the girl scout event moved, isn't it?

It ended up being the Beyonce concert on the 16th.

Edited by Spirit
  • Like 1

The MN Vikings have a brand new stadium opening this summer.  I heard on radio yesterday that a "large scale concert" will be announced soon.  I of course immediately thought Guns, but who knows...could be some country act again or         anyone...but it got my attention.

22 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I agree that VHIII is bad, but it's still a Van Halen album. Besides that, Crue 94 is easily the best Crue album there is and many Crue fans share that opinion. 

Either way, I get your overall point but there's no point in arguing this anymore. 

Some people view CD as a GNR album, others don't. Let's keep the thread on topic and discuss what tour dates or rumors are floating around instead of going in circles on an age old topic. 

Dude, I love some VH3. A Year to the Day is amazing 

15 minutes ago, Estranged1 said:

The MN Vikings have a brand new stadium opening this summer.  I heard on radio yesterday that a "large scale concert" will be announced soon.  I of course immediately thought Guns, but who knows...could be some country act again or         anyone...but it got my attention.

Man, I wouldn't doubt it's GnR.  Almost all the other acts that would play stadiums this summer have announced, so by default a rumored stadium show anywhere at this point that isn't announced would likely be GnR.

i used to date a girl from St Paul spent a fair amount of time in the twin cities.

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Man, I wouldn't doubt it's GnR.  Almost all the other acts that would play stadiums this summer have announced, so by default a rumored stadium show anywhere at this point that isn't announced would likely be GnR.

i used to date a girl from St Paul spent a fair amount of time in the twin cities.

Paging @Eddie Money any Minneapolis date?

Edited by Estranged1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Estranged1 said:

Yes, please. This would be perfect. 7 hours from me. Totally forgot about their new stadium going up. Love the cities. 

1 hour ago, Gunner55 said:

Yes, please. This would be perfect. 7 hours from me. Totally forgot about their new stadium going up. Love the cities. 

3 hours ago, Estranged1 said:

Being that this is Minneapolis we are talking about, it could be another Prince show. :headbang:

Huge Prince fan here!!

Edited by rockphantom

3 hours ago, Estranged1 said:

Yeah who is Kenny Chesney going to be with on this one? Not my cup of tea but Target Field always gets that type of concert. I personally think TCF Stadium would be way better as it is smaller and won't look so empty if you only sell 40k tickets. However I can see them not wanting to take a chance on a open air stadium with weather opposed to an enclosed one. Plus the brass in Minneapolis will want to show off their new toy. 

21 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Being that this is Minneapolis we are talking about, it could be another Prince show. :headbang:

Huge Prince fan here!!

Be awesome if he ever went back to 1st Ave, he seems to like the smaller venues. 

8 hours ago, supercool said:

According to the admin: May 14 - Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA confirmed

http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/24881-gnr-2016-tour-thread/page-4

I can't believe that site is trying to pass as something close to legitimate. 9 "confirmed" dates yet 1/3 of the dates Bonham lists on the first page aren't actually even "confirmed" at all :lol:

Edited by Billsfan

5 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

No truth whatsoever.  They are routing through other parts of the country first.  I've been vacationing and not as plugged in over the past week but now I'm back and am trying to get more info for you all.  

That sounds good man. I just spent a ton on Vegas, so do you think they will get anywhere close to Louisville, KY? :) Thanks again.

6 hours ago, supercool said:

a show in spain is still possible... i'm not saying it's going to happen but a promotor is trying to bring gnr to spain in july.

Is gonna be quite impossible. If they play in Spain it probably would be during 2017. This summer is too soon.

20 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Dude, I love some VH3. A Year to the Day is amazing 

Not to continue to derail this thread, but VH3 really isn't a bad album. The songs are there. The biggest problem is that EVH produced it. A different producer with a fresh set of ears could have made that album pretty damn good. Some of the songs go on for a minute or so longer than they should, that kills them more than anything. But overall, I agree with Alex, it has some good stuff on it.

Sorry back on topic, I just had to add my 2 cents. ?

Edited by Iron MikeyJ