New Troubadour Footage

awesome clips!! I hope they release some more footage of that magical night.:dance:

11 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

The hatred on the youtube comments, yeeesh. Completely undeserved too.

I'll be honest, I hope they never release this show in full. Wait until the the tour kicks off properly now that Axl's vocals are plenty warmed up and record one of those. The first of the tour is never the best, vocally or musically.

youtube is full of haters... :facepalm:

6 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

This is so nice.   U know that axl and slash touch isnt a lie or bs. Is a real deal thing.  What a great times.  

:axl92::heart::slash:

Sin título-1.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AncientEvil80 said:

The more I watch Melissa there, the more I can't help but think: WTF is she doing there, like, REALLY?  This is just... blaaaah.

But hey, just my opinion.

it's not only your opinion mine as well

I just try to ignore her

Fuck those drums are awful.  They make it sound more like a cover band than the cover band it was before this.

Vocals are awful as well.  He sings better in Ac/Dc than in his own band.

There's no way around it, the inclusion of those two clowns instead of Izzy and Matt totally destroys any chance of this being any good...

Why can't this band ever do anything RIGHT ?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

Fuck those drums are awful.  They make it sound more like a cover band than the cover band it was before this.

There's no way around it, the inclusion of those two clowns instead of Izzy and Matt totally destroys any chance of this being any good...

So "RIGHT"  is just want you want, and not what the people in the band may want?  They don't owe you anything.  If this destroys any chance of this being any good (you're most definitely wrong about that), then go away and bother some other fans.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

I hate to be a 4chan-er, but...

kek

12 hours ago, Vissud said:

So "RIGHT"  is just want you want, and not what the people in the band may want?  They don't owe you anything.  If this destroys any chance of this being any good (you're most definitely wrong about that), then go away and bother some other fans.

thats one of the shittiest versions of knocking on heavens door ever

check this frank dude on 51s-55s

this guy has NO IDEA of what he is doing

he is killing these songs

and the other 3 hired hands are not helping

if THAT sounds good to you, you are a lucky person

you can go to a threeunion show and enjoy it

i wish i was that lucky

People complaining about the drums need to have their ears checked or go have a basic few drum lessons. GNR version KOHD is one of the easiest songs to play, from guitar, drums, bass perspective. Frank's drumming, from what we can hear, more or less matches to the record from the bass, snare, and fills perspective. Not exact of course, but essentially the same. He is in time as well. WHat more could you ask for?

The SOUND of the drums I don't particularly lik (which I'm guessing this is what ppl are complaining about more than what is being played by Frank), but that isn't due to his playing, that's due to the recording device's mic, the acoustics of the room, the mix, etc. etc

Having Izzy/Gilby, and Matt/Steven doing KOTD wouldn't be much different. To nail the GNR version you essentially need Slash and Slash tone in semi decent form, and crucially Axl's voice correct. THe rhythm section of bass and bass/snare with drums is key as well, but they're so rudimental that those parts are extremely easy to replicate (so without disrespect to Duff and Matt - any musicans worth their salt can pull it off). ANd before everyone complains that I'm ripping into DUff n' Matt, quite frankly they nailed it originally by being able to make simple sound good and be confident to go with simple instead of over complicating things.

My two cents.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, hudsonsaul said:

Having Izzy/Gilby, and Matt/Steven doing KOTD wouldn't be much different.

that is the funniest thing i have ever read in a GNR forum

:rofl-lol: 

or maybe on the entire internet

seriously, keep this coming, its amusing

On 2016. 06. 02. at 9:59 PM, scooby845 said:

Slash touched Axl at the end of Jungle...;)

This 'pro shot' is so static and lame I think its not pro at all..sucks so much..the teasers prior to the Not In this Lifetime tour announcement were beyond amazing and better than this...

Yes, this is just a very good audience recording :lol: It's not proshot video or audio. Soundboard with this video could be good enough to me, though

17 hours ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

So the inclusion of those two clowns determine that the shows can't be good? What if Axl comes out with his AXL/DC voice?

What is so awful about those drums? The Troubadour is awful , not the drums

Look and hear at this

Steven sounds like crap too! :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hudsonsaul said:

People complaining about the drums need to have their ears checked or go have a basic few drum lessons. GNR version KOHD is one of the easiest songs to play, from guitar, drums, bass perspective. Frank's drumming, from what we can hear, more or less matches to the record from the bass, snare, and fills perspective. Not exact of course, but essentially the same. He is in time as well. WHat more could you ask for?

The SOUND of the drums I don't particularly lik (which I'm guessing this is what ppl are complaining about more than what is being played by Frank), but that isn't due to his playing, that's due to the recording device's mic, the acoustics of the room, the mix, etc. etc

Having Izzy/Gilby, and Matt/Steven doing KOTD wouldn't be much different. To nail the GNR version you essentially need Slash and Slash tone in semi decent form, and crucially Axl's voice correct. THe rhythm section of bass and bass/snare with drums is key as well, but they're so rudimental that those parts are extremely easy to replicate (so without disrespect to Duff and Matt - any musicans worth their salt can pull it off). ANd before everyone complains that I'm ripping into DUff n' Matt, quite frankly they nailed it originally by being able to make simple sound good and be confident to go with simple instead of over complicating things.

My two cents.

Finally someone with good ears and braincells and actual musical knowledge

Fuck these noob haters:facepalm:

39 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

that is the funniest thing i have ever read in a GNR forum

:rofl-lol: 

or maybe on the entire internet

seriously, keep this coming, its amusing

Gilby is a shit guitarist, though.  

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

So the inclusion of those two clowns determine that the shows can't be good? What if Axl comes out with his AXL/DC voice?

What is so awful about those drums? The Troubadour is awful , not the drums

Look and hear at this

Steven sounds like crap too! :lol:

please keep them coming!

this is the funniest stuff I have read in 2016!

• Like 1

GNR has been crap for a long time...it's all about ACDC guys. 

Jk really cool videos, I keep wondering when the massive marketing campaign will begin. I figure loudwire got these videos to show in part of an article or video. The gnr shows are only 19 days away