Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

1 hour ago, Dacatzass said:

I think you nailed it. This was my least favorite design and those super wide left/right margins are distracting. Not very original and poorly adapted. Some of the show art has been amazing, but it says something when it is executed better on the T-Shirt than the Litho.

Does anybody know who did the artwork?

23 hours ago, Mondominator said:

For New Orleans, I purchased my litho inside / after entering the Superdome.  The merch truck outside was already sold out when we arrived, but the inside merch stands had them.

Can I ask the dimensions of the litho roughly? I'm planning on buying a poster tube to carry it in.

3 minutes ago, Archtop said:

It shows the cross and skulls, it's the first time we've  seen it included in a litho for the tour right.  Am I setting myself up to be excited by that?

Technically It's not the first time they have had the cross on a litho since they had it on the one for Coachella but that one didn't have Adler and Izzy on there so it's the first time they have shown the complete thing. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Albertr212
  • Like 1

Just now, Albertr212 said:

Technically It's not the first time they have had the cross on a litho since they had it on the one for Coachella but that one didn't have Adler and Izzy on there so it's the first time they have shown the complete thing. 

Damn that means a really late night on Periscope. 

15 minutes ago, Archtop said:

It shows the cross and skulls, it's the first time we've  seen it included in a litho for the tour right.  Am I setting myself up to be excited by that?

I am, for once, glad to be on the night shift tonight. I'll be watching the updates for sure now. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

49 minutes ago, uzi your illusion said:

Has there been a smaller printing then the 200 that they did for Metlife night 2? The Jersey Devil print?

I don't think that one was numbered though so there's no way we could know it was actually 200. Honestly doubt it was anything less than 250. 

3 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Im bidding on the Vegas 2 poster. If I can get a good deal on it Im going to go for it. Wasnt at the show, only went to night 1, but I was in town and its been my favorite design so far so screw it

Did you ever order that Neon lithograph from the GNR store?