11/20/16 - Brasilia, BR - Estadio Nacional

alfierose

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Not the best quality but it was taken in a downpour and Axl debuts his yellow coat during this song. :P

Great SCOM!

I actually prefer Axl's voice here over many '91 versions of the song since he put in WAAAY to much rasp in that song on that first UYI leg!

This is an example of what I mean but this is far from the most raspy SCOM that year.

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 2

That was fucking GREAT! And to think I almost didn't go... only bought my ticket on Friday.

There were a lot of empty seats, I'm guessing because prices were sort of abusive compared to some other cities and to the last time they were here. LOL. But the most expensive areas were full, so I don't know...

And yes, the yellow raincoat was just trolling, he wore it for half a song.

I have some pictures, will try to up them later if y'all want. I have some videos too, but i'm a singer (screamer), so I'll keep them to myself. :lol:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, cqleonardo said:

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE, the guy that used to announce them on stage on the Illusion tour did the intro of the show 

MY PANTS!!! MY PAAAANTS!!!! "From Hollywood, Guns N Roses" Fucking legendary shit right there!!! *Axl voice* OHHHH YEEEAAAHHHHH!!!! :wow::headbang:

Also, brilliant setlist from the looks of it. And lol Axl the eternal troll. :lol:

• Like 2