Guns N Roses Australian Tour 2017 (Confirmed)

44 minutes ago, Juventino said:

CrS-4WCVUAAWRrF.jpg

Due to huge unprecedented demand Paul Dainty, President and CEO of TEG DAINTY announced today that Guns N’ Roses will play a second Sydney show on Saturday 11 February at ANZ Stadium.

On 8/21/2016 at 3:36 PM, Gibbo said:

So in these show do you reckon you could get a camera in? Am hoping to got to 3 and want to record one with quality like this 

I reckon you could for sure! There are a bunch of phones and stuff that can shoot 4k video now anyway. Could always stick it down your pants just before you walk in, too ;) 

My girlfriend always puts our joints in her bra haha

18 hours ago, Juventino said:

True, but you'd be wanting the first show to be selling quite well, no? But hey, I hope every show is a sellout and that every stadium is rocking, so bring it on.

After the (apparent) North American sales stats were released, it's rather evident that they are taking the average gross/attendance from both shows.  So they don't really care if the first show sells out 100%...as long as it's close and they average a certain amount between both shows, they are ok.  If it didn't work out to their advantage during the North American tour, they certainly wouldn't be doing it again in Australia.

Edited by Kasanova King

15 hours ago, scooby845 said:

I thought the AU leg was too ambitious...it seems that Aussies are crazy about GnR!!!

We ARE!!!! I flew to the USA to see them last month, this cost me over $2000 hehe worth every dollar....now they r coming to Sydney yay got VIP! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

After the (apparent) North American sales stats were released, it's rather evident that they are taking the average gross/attendance from both shows.  So they don't really care if the first show sells out 100%...as long as it's close and they average a certain amount between both shows, they are ok.  If it didn't work out to their advantage during the North American tour, they certainly wouldn't be doing it again in Australia.

Would it make a difference given the fact it's different promoters though?

9 hours ago, Spirit said:

I didn't check, but is the 1st one selling badly?

Off the top of my head I think Sydney is the best selling of the shows (ticketek ones anyway, I haven't seen Perth), but maybe just not as quick as what I thought/hoped they all might.

But bring them on, I might have to see if I can get up to Sydney. Being on a Saturday that would be the one to go to.

11 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

So far I'm doing , Brisbane, sydney, Melbourne, was thinking about taking my 6 year old daughter to the 2nd sydney show. She may be a bit young?

she loves singing along to gunners in the car

Take her mate. My parents wouldn't let me go to the use your illusion show with my uncle at eastern creek back in 93 because i was too young and it still burns me.

Will be a life changing experience for her.

• Like 1

On 03/09/2016 at 0:07 PM, Kyles said:

We ARE!!!! I flew to the USA to see them last month, this cost me over $2000 hehe worth every dollar....now they r coming to Sydney yay got VIP! 

No way!! That's unreal... I'll catch you there.

• Like 1