Guns N Roses Australian Tour 2017 (Confirmed)

14 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

My mate went to all of the trouble of joining Nightrain, On the presale right on time and the best we got was Premium reserved floor.  Cant complain too much i guess but i was psyched to be in the diamond GA standing

Should have waited till the general sale then. There will be plenty of Diamond GA tickets...

1 hour ago, Kyles said:

Got jungle pit ticket for Sydney, no idea if it's on duff or slash side as no option to choose 

Slash is normally on Stage left (the right hand side of stage for viewers)

on all the American dates it shows his side as pit 1

attached is Dodgers stadium as an example

image.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Taylor2555 said:

Slash is normally on Stage left (the right hand side of stage for viewers)

on all the American dates it shows his side as pit 1

attached is Dodgers stadium as an example

image.jpeg

Thanks, yes I know this as I got ticket to slash side in San Fran. For Sydney ticket I just bought we could not select slash or duff side. There was just jungle pit ticket VIP, it doesn't state what side, strange.......

image.png

Edited by Kyles
Put image in
  • Like 1

On 19/08/2016 at 11:58 AM, megaguns1982 said:

My mate went to all of the trouble of joining Nightrain, On the presale right on time and the best we got was Premium reserved floor.  Cant complain too much i guess but i was psyched to be in the diamond GA standing

Did he log in straight away at 11am? I did and I wasn't getting Diamond GA until 11.10. I was first angry as hell but then remembered back in 2010 when I bought tickets for STP how the same thing happened to me and I randomly tried an hour later and got floor tickets, hence how I got my Diamond GAs yesterday.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Johnny Drama said:

Did he log in straight away at 11am? I did and I wasn't getting Diamond GA until 11.10. I was first angry as hell but then remembered back in 2010 when I bought tickets for STP how the same thing happened to me and I randomly tried an hour later and got floor tickets, hence how I got my Diamond GAs yesterday.

Turns out he had his missus do it while he was at work.  She isn't a Guns fan and really didnt give a shit.

Im a bit pissed off about it now after finding out what happened... If i'd known that i would have taken the morning off and handled it myself.

So having said that. If anyone has a floor ticket for Melbourne for sale at face value... Let me know.  Ill swap for my seated ticket plus some cash on the night

Edited by megaguns1982
wrong

6 hours ago, Good, Fuck'n, Night. said:

So were all pit tickets VIP packages for presale? will cheaper pit tickets come up for sale in general? 

There was one pit VIP package (Welcome to the Jungle) which gives you those small pits at the front, but there was also the general pit (Diamond GA) which costs $360. I got a ticket there in the Nightrain pre-sale no problems. Others here got into that area too.

• Like 1