07/01/17 - Hämeenlinna, FI - Kantolan Tapahtumapuisto

alfierose

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

That is what I was on about, and constant coming-and-going. Some of them seem to be having business conversations.

Very Interesting, never seen anything like this at a concert.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

That is what I was on about, and constant coming-and-going. Some of them seem to be having business conversations.

At some points I had a hard time hearing Axl cause the conversation crowd chatter was so fuckin loud.:max:

1 minute ago, hypird said:

It is a beer tent. they have tables and drinks there that they need to look after.

Ok thanks. I am not complaining, believe me. It's just surreal and so different than what I am used to seeing at a concert. The people attending today are walking around and talking among one another like they are at home having a BBQ with friends and family.

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

At some points I had a hard time hearing Axl cause the conversation crowd chatter was so fuckin loud.:max:

Bastards went and ruined your Saturday afternoon concert experience. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Well, that's what you get when you truly tour the world I guess. You win some, you lose some...

I figured this was a loss as soon as Axl screamed " You know where the fuck you are" and two people put their hands up while the rest stood there like they didn't have a clue what he just said.

• Like 2

setlist so far...

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome to the Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/New Rose
This I Love
Civil War (Voodoo Child outro)
Yesterdays
Coma
Band Jam
The Godfather/Sweet Child O' Mine
Out Ta Get Me
Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)
Layla /November Rain
Black Hole Sun
Only Women Bleed/Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

People talking when someone else is talking or performing has always annoyed the shit out of me. I never understood why someone would pay good money for a ticket and then talk the whole show

• Like 3

It looks weird as it makes them look like the hardest to please crowd ever - as if GN'R playing in Finland was something which happened every week for a paltry sum. I'm not criticisng them: it is just amusing to see. You have this strange contradiction of a screen featuring say Slash playing Nightrain and this chap has his head turned completely the other way and seems to be having a conversation which could range from anything, from a business transaction to how he needs to clean out his garage.

• Like 4