07/01/17 - Hämeenlinna, FI - Kantolan Tapahtumapuisto

alfierose

52 minutes ago, sexualinnuendo said:

Haha I know we ain't no "Rio de janeiro" crowd. But we are a rock/metal country and when you sell 55k tickets here, that means the band is huge! The only way to get the audience here go really wild is to sell them a lot of beer. But then things might get out of control. The complain what I heard today was that the beer lines was way too long. People got angry. People always get angry when that happens. Stand in that que half of the concert...

And ps, a lot of gnr fans are also +50 years these days so they don't go so crazy anymore. But I'm sure a lot of people did and it was a great gig.

No matter what periscope showed us.

Best education and best taste in music! I love your country, someday I'll go ?. Glad you rocked with the gunners. 

?Setlist?
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome to the Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/New Rose
This I Love
Civil War (Voodoo Child outro)
Yesterdays
Coma
Band Jam
The Godfather/Sweet Child O' Mine
Out Ta Get Me
Wish You Were Here
Layla/November Rain
Black Hole Sun
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Don't Cry
(with The Allman Brothers Band's "Melissa" intro 
Whole Lotta Rosie 
The Seeker 
Patience
Paradise City

• Like 3

I was on 7th row.. idiots were just standing and not reacting.. after Coma my vibe was killed.. i tried to make some mosh pit .. i was jumping singing and fist pumping but nobody else was..

It was so downer.. Axl seemed to enjoy anyway. He made funny remarks "what a nice crowd".

I will do full review later...

My show was ruined. Hopefully Prague the people will want to rock.

Nobody even smiled :( darkness got great response.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kelmi said:

I was on 7th row.. idiots were just standing and not reacting.. after Coma my vibe was killed.. i tried to make some mosh pit .. i was jumping singing and fist pumping but nobody else was..

It was so downer.. Axl seemed to enjoy anyway. He made funny remarks "what a nice crowd".

I will do full review later...

My show was ruined. Hopefully Prague the people will want to rock.

Nobody even smiled :( darkness got great response.

I think Axl has high anxiety, he mentioned he preferred the tamer crowds Bc sometimes it gets to be too much with people pushing forward and jumping on each other. 

If Axl is in a crowd he's likely going to just stand there 

5 minutes ago, The Cosmic Ted said:

I loved the show! What a night!

I was sweating like crazy, dancing and screaming.

The Golden Circle crowd sucked! But I'm happy I wasn't there because we had so much fun elsewhere.

Axl sounded FUCKING AMAZING and he looked damn good (:wub:). Slash and Duff were both awesome as always. Melissa had a Moomin sweatshirt on which was cute. The whole band was great, I have nothing negative to say.

He sounds so much better live, it's crazy! I hope he will tour with AC/DC!

@Dexter

That's the spirit...great review girl!! Glad you had a rockin show! And I agree with you on him sounding WAY better live, for sure! rock3

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Cosmic Ted said:

I loved the show! What a night!

I was sweating like crazy, dancing and screaming.

The Golden Circle crowd sucked! But I'm happy I wasn't there because we had so much fun elsewhere.

Axl sounded FUCKING AMAZING and he looked damn good (:wub:). Slash and Duff were both awesome as always. Melissa had a Moomin sweatshirt on which was cute. The whole band was great, I have nothing negative to say.

He sounds so much better live, it's crazy! I hope he will tour with AC/DC!

@Dexter

Sucks golden circle was so lame. I don't get why anybody would pay that much extra just to stand around and chat. :question:

• Like 4

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

Sucks golden circle was so lame. I don't get why anybody would pay that much extra just to stand around and chat. :question:

I know right!

People around me were dancing, singing, screaming, even moshing! We had a great time and I really do mean it. We were pretty near the stage. :lol:

I also bought the northern lights lithograph. They only made 80 copies.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, The Cosmic Ted said:

I know right!

People around me were dancing, singing, screaming, even moshing! We had a great time and I really do mean it. We were pretty near the stage. :lol:

I also bought the northern lights lithograph. They only made 80 copies.

What time did you buy your lithograph and do you know how quickly they sold out? I'm just wondering, because I would have loved one but took it for granted they were sold out by the time I arrived around 6pm (plus I figured it would get damaged during the show). Wish there was a way of obtaining one now the day after!