"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Uh...funnily enough shagging presents something of a challenge  for ol' Beggers this time around.  But you will not be disappointed I'm sure :lol: 

I've got a feeling he's preaching family values to all the ex-skag heads. Begbie 4 Prez. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I dont wanna spoil it for ya but lemme know what you reckon when you seen it :lol:

Spoiler

"Hohoho! What's all this then? Planning a special event are we, sir?"

"Just giz tha tablets, pal!"

"Remember not to exceed the stated dose!"

"Just giz tha fuckin' tablets 'fore I come through there an pan ya fuckin' heed in!"

"Aye, aye alright! Fuckin' calm down! Fucks sake!"

"Cunt!"

"Prick!"

What a fucking scene! :lol:

6 hours ago, bucketfoot said:
  Hide contents

"Hohoho! What's all this then? Planning a special event are we, sir?"

"Just giz tha tablets, pal!"

"Remember not to exceed the stated dose!"

"Just giz tha fuckin' tablets 'fore I come through there an pan ya fuckin' heed in!"

"Aye, aye alright! Fuckin' calm down! Fucks sake!"

"Cunt!"

"Prick!"

What a fucking scene! :lol:

my fav line is this:

the 'no, i havenae, how could i, I BEEN IN FUCKIN' JAIL FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS, YOU NOT FUCKIN' NOTICED?!?' 

:lol: 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

my fav line is this:

the 'no, i havenae, how could i, I BEEN IN FUCKIN' JAIL FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS, YOU NOT FUCKIN' NOTICED?!?' 

:lol: 

Fuckin brilliant! :lol: "Do they think I'm like one o'them cunts in the bible that live forever?" :lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

what is a bufty? does this movie come with American English subtitles?? :D

I think that's what he used for homosexual man. He's like this really violent, insane crazy person, who would never do drugs. So my guess is he's a reformed new age therapist or something. Or he's got a dick tube. Trainspotting 2 in cinemas across the country now! 

The book was almost unintelligible in parts but you get into it and you learn Rab C. Nesbit by the end. 

• Like 1

Alice in Wonderland 2010 Johnny Depp Helena Bonham Carter Mia Wasikowska. never had much interest in seeing this but caught in on TV the other day. not bad at and i could totally tell it was a Tim Burton movie. kinda lost it when i heard Alan Rickman as the voice of the Blue Caterpillar :( but it had it's moments. 7.5/10

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

The Wizard of Lies. DeNiro was a good choice as Madoff. 

After watching it, I'm conflicted. Part of me understands he ruined people's lives. But then I think "he" is a bit specific. The system is open to this kind of manipulation, so it really exposes how easy it is to do this stuff. He obviously has some mental problems, but if the system is about gambling...But then also I wonder about who got ruined, crazy rich people who probably got rich in dubious ways. And ruined is a bit much, just get a job. You're not grossly rich anymore. 

The family too, seemed a bit dramatic. They had a good run. No need to kill yourself. 

I still get though for 20 years he ran a fake operation. Wonder at what point you realise ok I'm fucked but maybe no one will notice, just pure denial. Like he was hoping for the economy to collapse, that's the only way to get out of it. 

But that's the guy who invented the Nasdaq. That's the mentality, it's a fictional thing. Mentally he must have lost contact with reality.

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

The Slipper and the Rose 1976 Ruchard Chamberlin Gemma Craven Annette Crosbie

basically a re-telling of Cinderella but a musical version and with a bit longer ending. i loved it, the costumes were exquisite, Richard Chamberlain was good, this Gemma Craven that i know nothing about was beautiful and the highlight was Annette Crosbie as the Fairy Godmother...she was fun and witty and very good in her role; i thoroughly enjoyed her. the scenery was exquisite. solid 7.8 from me. 

too weak to watch anything i have to think about so i watched Twilight, Breaking Bad 2. final one of the series. i like it cos it centers mainly on the preparation and then actual confrontation of the Cullens, the werewolves, and everyone else they could find to fight/confront the Volturi.

back when IMBD had their horrid message board all the fangirls were crying foul because this one and the previous one put the kibosh on the Jacob loves Bella thing. he imprints on Bella and Edward's baby girl :P

this made me very happy.

13 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Rings Another hour and a  half I can't get back. Yeah, it told you more about Samora, but now enough.

Some mystery on Lifetime I forgot the name.

Lifetime movies often have forgettable names :)

watched a Hallmark movie, Wedding Bells. Danica Mckeller Kavan Smith. pretty forgettable though i like Danica, she is in one of my fave Christmas movies, Love At The Christmas table.