"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

7 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

"Maybe, maybe not, maybe fuck yourself"

CD era quote. Chicks like to see a ring, it means you might have some money and your dick still works. Smoke? don't smoke? You're not one of those health freaks are you? Gofuckyourself. 

I'm not a cop, I'm your fuckin' cousin. 

Do you lie? You do don't you!

All I know is I sit with a mass murderer, I mean a MASS murderer, and my hand, my hand is steady.

What, do you want me to go score smack on the street? What if that was a legitimate threat hot shot?

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, wasted said:

CD era quote. Chicks like to see a ring, it means you might have some money and your dick still works. Smoke? don't smoke? You're not one of those health freaks are you? Gofuckyourself. 

I'm not a cop, I'm your fuckin' cousin. 

Do you lie? You do don't you!

All I know is I sit with a mass murderer, I mean a MASS murderer, and my hand, my hand is steady.

What, do you want me to go score smack on the street? What if that was a legitimate threat hot shot?

"Oh! Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm the guy who does his job, you must be the other guy."

Just now, bucketfoot said:

"Oh! Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm the guy who does his job, you must be the other guy."

Excuse me gentlemen, I have a date with some angels. 

Do you like comic books?

No one gives it to you, you have to take it. 

This is America, if you aren't making money you're fuckin' douchebag, so what're gonna do?

Make more money?

There ya go!

"Do you know what we do here? My section?"

"Sir, yes sir, I have an idea sir...."

"Whoa whoa whoa, I'd say you have no idea and leave it at that okay? No idea. Zip. None. If you had an idea about what we do we would not be good at what we do would we? We would be cunts! Are you calling us cunts?"

no not yet. it makes me so angry that there are all these movies out and NONE are on Netflix. really, every month when oi get my bank statement and i see the charge for Netflix i am like why do i still have it?? it was nice to have for seeing The Gilmore Girls reboot and i am starting the new season of Kimmy Schmidt but other than that i can rarely find any move i like. and the on demand thing...they SEND the movies in the mail then you have to mail them back?? so 1990's :P

7 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

"Do you know what we do here? My section?"

"Sir, yes sir, I have an idea sir...."

"Whoa whoa whoa, I'd say you have no idea and leave it at that okay? No idea. Zip. None. If you had an idea about what we do we would not be good at what we do would we? We would be cunts! Are you calling us cunts?"

It's a fair question, are you a cop or do you want to appear to be a cop?

You're no fuckin' cop!

• Like 1