"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

where the deer and the buffalo play one? :P we Americans had a hard time choosing an anthem. we tried My Country Tis of Thee til it was pointed out we'd taken the music from God Save the Queen/King. Then there was America The Beautiful which was nixed because it has God in it. so we chose the one hardly ANYONE on earth can sing! :lol:

8 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah I agree. Never usually like him.

Salma Hyak is pretty hot, the foot thing killed my boner though lol. I don't know why Tarantino is obsessed with feet.

Cuz when he's looking at their feet they cant see his face so he's in with half a chance :lol:

7 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

where the deer and the buffalo play one? :P we Americans had a hard time choosing an anthem. we tried My Country Tis of Thee til it was pointed out we'd taken the music from God Save the Queen/King. Then there was America The Beautiful which was nixed because it has God in it. so we chose the one hardly ANYONE on earth can sing! :lol:

Yeah the deer and the antelope play, it sounds wonderful being sung accapella by Neil Young, really emotive sounding.

21 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

'd'ya think I'm fuckin' with you asshole?  Do you want this little girl to die, or that little girl, or your bosom buddy with the badge?  Now i don't wanna do it but i will turn this place into the fuckin' Wild Bunch if i think that you are fucking with me!'

I used to think that line was so cool :lol: 

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were Vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

My favourite, I think. :lol:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were Vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

My favourite, I think. :lol:

Yeah, that one was class! :lol:  Clooneys exasperation and the resultant gormless expression it gets is the best!  I also quite like the bit where Clooneys gone out and Tarantinos just done the fat old dinnerlady over and he's like, i cant even remember how it goes something like 'that lady wouldn't've said shit if she had a mouthful of it' 'wrong...wrong WRONG, when you left, she became a totally different person!' :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

'wrong...wrong WRONG, when you left, she became a totally different person!' :lol:

:lol: Aye, that was quality as well!

"I'm gonna sit here and I'm gonna finish this bottle and when I am finished, I'm gonna take this bottle and I'm gonna bust it over his melon fuckin head!"

"So what's the story with you two? You a couple of fags?"

"That's not fucking that, this is fucking this"

"I'm gonna kill every last one of you godless fuckin' pieces of shit!"

"Fight now, cry later"

"Sex Machine, pleased to meet you".

It's full of them. :lol:

(Probably watch it tonight now)

Edited by bucketfoot

If i recall the hostage birds were quite fit in that liquor store too.  You sympathise more then, I suppose, no one cares if a munters gonna die :lol:  A theory sort of corroborated by the fact that we all shared a chuckle at the bit when George Clooney comes back to find the dinnerladys been raped and butchered :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut

12 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah I agree. Never usually like him.

Salma Hyak is pretty hot, the foot thing killed my boner though lol. I don't know why Tarantino is obsessed with feet.

Idk man, the way she was looking, I'd probably suck them toes. They would've been wine flavored so that helps.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

no one cares if a munters gonna die :lol:  A theory sort of corroborated by the fact that we all shared a chuckle at the bit when George Clooney comes back to find the dinnerladys been raped and butchered :lol: 

:rofl-lol: (Yeah the birds at the begining were pretty fit)

Also, "What is this?" *spark* "It's called a punch."

"Richie, would you do me a favour and eat my pussy for me... please?" "Uh... sure." :lol:

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Cuz when he's looking at their feet they cant see his face so he's in with half a chance :lol:

Very harsh. :lol:

And I'm not even a foot person. But sometimes, the situation calls for man to, get out his comfort zone so to speak. Fight through it and do what you gotta do. Sometimes you gotta take one for the team, even when you're the only one on the team :lol:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

:lol: Aye, that was quality as well!

"I'm gonna sit here and I'm gonna finish this bottle and when I am finished, I'm gonna take this bottle and I'm gonna bust it over his melon fuckin head!"

"So what's the story with you two? You a couple of fags?"

"That's not fucking that, this is fucking this"

"I'm gonna kill every last one of you godless fuckin' pieces of shit!"

"Fight now, cry later"

"Sex Machine, pleased to meet you".

It's full of them. :lol:

(Probably watch it tonight now)

Seth: Low profile, do you know the meaning of the words low profile?

Richie: Hey Richie, hows your hand?  It hurts like a fucking sonofabitch Seth, thanks for asking!

:lol:

I was almost disappointed when it turned into a vampire movie, i was enjoying where it was going with the whole two mad yanks on a murder and robbery rampage thing.

Edited by Len Cnut

28 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I was almost disappointed when it turned into a vampire movie

It was a shame I'd read reviews beforehand, I can imagine seeing it and not knowing, would've just been like 'what the fuck?' :lol: Would've been a shock similar to The Crying Game 'tadger' moment. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

i was enjoying where it was going with the whole two mad yanks on a murder and robbery rampage thing.

That would've been a great movie on its own. (although I love the fact it just goes completely fucking mental halfway through!) :lol:

Edited by bucketfoot
  • Like 1

It's almost like two different movies. First part, two crazy motherfuckers giving each other a hard time while on the run. Second part, horror fest.

A prequel would've been nice with just them two before Dusk Till Dawn.

I watched the parts of the movie about Gram Parsosn body that are on youtube.  first 20 minutes and a few additional clips.  Its fantastic!  Cant make it up!  Looking forward to watching full thing when I can

I watched Night Moves.  Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning.  They commit a bombing in hopes of furthering there eco cause.  

My neighbour woke me up before 6am once again so I watched this in a daze.  And I think a foggy state was the perfect way to watch it.  There is minimal dialogue and lots of darkness and shadows.  Its almost a slow burning southern gothic horror I guess. Its a fine netflix option, no more and no less.  In a different mood I may not have enjoyed it though, but Im generally off-put by Eisenberg and I made it through.

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah the deer and the antelope play, it sounds wonderful being sung accapella by Neil Young, really emotive sounding.

well they were thinking of changing the anthem some years back too bad they did not pick that one :)

The Talk Of The Town (1942)

Good film. My only complaint is that we don't see enough Cary Grant (for an obvious reason concerning the plot). The ending is a little rushed but otherwise this film is a lovely hybrid of slapstick comedy and heavy plot.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

Would've been great if they'd done that.

Back after Pulp Fiction QT said he thought about some kind of prequel with Vincent and Vic Vega, but he couldn't figure out exactly how to do it and make it not gimmicky. 

Just now, J Dog said:

Back after Pulp Fiction QT said he thought about some kind of prequel with Vincent and Vic Vega, but he couldn't figure out exactly how to do it and make it not gimmicky. 

Yeah, I remember that! A Vega brothers movie, now that would've been amazing!

7 hours ago, soon said:

I watched the parts of the movie about Gram Parsosn body that are on youtube.  first 20 minutes and a few additional clips.  Its fantastic!  Cant make it up!  Looking forward to watching full thing when I can

I watched Night Moves.  Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning.  They commit a bombing in hopes of furthering there eco cause.  

My neighbour woke me up before 6am once again so I watched this in a daze.  And I think a foggy state was the perfect way to watch it.  There is minimal dialogue and lots of darkness and shadows.  Its almost a slow burning southern gothic horror I guess. Its a fine netflix option, no more and no less.  In a different mood I may not have enjoyed it though, but Im generally off-put by Eisenberg and I made it through.

oh you have to! it's wonderful AND it has Michael Shannon who is like ne of my favorite totally underrated actors! :D

9 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

Would've been a shock similar to The Crying Game 'tadger' moment. :lol:

that was one someone spoiled for me before i could see it :( 

6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that was one someone spoiled for me before i could see it :( 

I hate it when that happens. :angry: I remember reading something in a movie mag about Seven just before it was released which mentioned the head in the box at the end! :lol: Totally fucking spoilt it! Couldn't believe they did that!