GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 hours ago, Zoot said:

I'll just leave this here... :lol::smiley-confused2:

fb5761678d70ccd87964e8fd37d8fd4b.jpg

The second or third thing that caught my attention in this pic (needless to say what was the first one :ph34r::lol:) is Slash's shirt. An industrial band? That's interesting

5 hours ago, Zoot said:

I'm not sure why everyone is attacking Killuridols when I was the one who asked about the loyalty statement, not her. And I think Killuridols is correct that people mean generous, not loyal. Loyalty means you stick by somebody through thick and thin and that doesn't fit with Axl's behavior.

Axl's incredibly generous when he feels like you are 100% loyal and serving to him but the moment he doesn't, you're cut out of his life. (Marc Canter is a good example of that) That's not loyalty in my opinion. If you guys disagree, that's fine. But there is no reason to attack somebody over it.

The bolded part is pretty accurate. Axl is loyal to the people who stand by him/support him/stay loyal to him and holds grudges against people who he thinks was abandoned or "betrayed" by. I wouldn't call it generosity though but rather Axl's own sense of honour.

---

About the RRHOF thing: Yes, Axl has been inducted. People are inducted regardless of whether they accept the induction or not.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Cockrock discussion and the Women's Thread goes ...

pic_7.gif

That should be the official gif of the women's thread. The women plus the random guy on the right.

5 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

My mind needs bleach because I'm wondering if Steven Adler is hairy all over.

Interestingly he's not mentioned at all in that link. I was wondering what it would say about him.

31 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

That should be the official gif of the women's thread. The women plus the random guy on the right.

Interestingly he's not mentioned at all in that link. I was wondering what it would say about him.

I'm the female in the back who has no idea what she's doing.

I guess Steven didn't make an impression on the groupies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

It is so freaking accurate, isn't it? :lol:

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

It's an absolute goldmine. So far I've got: 1. Be gay with my friends ala Slaxl. 2. Fanny-packs.

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

You forgot the bit where we learned that men's faces become wider when we get older.

LOL! So glad you're here to listen and learn.  Just tell me what does the fanny-pack mean and why does it have to be purple? 

1 hour ago, Mararoyce said:

@Oldest Goat...& unfortunate things become longer...

... whereas others shrink. 

Also I wanted to add to the Izzyconda pic that it is Slash he's cuddling with. Just to give you Slaxl Lovers something to think about. :awesomeface:

Edited by Tori72

30 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

It is so freaking accurate, isn't it? :lol:

LOL! So glad you're here to listen and learn.  Just tell me what does the fanny-pack mean and why does it have to be purple? 

... whereas others shrink. 

Also I wanted to add to the Izzyconda pic that it is Slash he's cuddling with. Just to give you Slaxl Lovers something to think about. :awesomeface:

A threesome fantasy involving Axl, Slash, and Izzy?

2 hours ago, Politania said:

Is Axl red downstairs also😈?

axl-rose-assless-chaps-3.jpg

Yes, carpet does meet drapes. 

If you go for big set of family jewels, look for tall, wiry rather asthenic guys with wide shoulders.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The second or third thing that caught my attention in this pic (needless to say what was the first one :ph34r::lol:) is Slash's shirt. An industrial band? That's interesting

The bolded part is pretty accurate. Axl is loyal to the people who stand by him/support him/stay loyal to him and holds grudges against people who he thinks was abandoned or "betrayed" by. I wouldn't call it generosity though but rather Axl's own sense of honour.

---

About the RRHOF thing: Yes, Axl has been inducted. People are inducted regardless of whether they accept the induction or not.

to be honest,i didn't notice anything else except the obvious thing.....he was sexy because he was underground guy...

• Like 1

I'm throwing this out because I thought it was quite interesting.

There was an interview many many years ago with Axl, & he was talking about how he wants the band to move forward & try new things, etc....etc.... I think it was after AFD. He didn't want to be defined by that one record & wanted to put it to bed & move on. He also said that he didn't want to end up like Kiss, touring 30 yrs later playing the same old shit. He actually said that.

I just read this a couple of weeks ago & my first thought was, um....what are you doing? It's been 30 years....you're playing the same old shit. Irony at its finest.

Dont get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed going to the NITL concerts. Revisiting those fabulous songs, the band, the performance, but I now think I'm over it. Some of the moves are even identical to the ones Axl did 30 yrs ago, & yes I know it all seems fresh now, but I don't know for how long. 

We've had some discussions already on this, but if they don't create new music, they will be truly the most successful reunion band in history & that's it. Watching it once or twice is great, but now I'd like to see something change.

Edited by Mararoyce
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

I'm throwing this out because I thought it was quite interesting.

There was an interview many many years ago with Axl, & he was talking about how he wants the band to move forward & try new things, etc....etc.... I think it was after AFD. He didn't want to be defined by that one record & wanted to put it to bed & move on. He also said that he didn't want to end up like Kiss, touring 30 yrs later playing the same old shit. He actually said that.

I just read this a couple of weeks ago & my first thought was, um....what are you doing? It's been 30 years....you're playing the same old shit. Irony at its finest.

Dont get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed going to the NITL concerts. Revisiting those fabulous songs, the band, the performance, but I now think I'm over it. Some of the moves are even identical to the ones Axl did 30 yrs ago, & yes I know it all seems fresh now, but I don't know for how long. 

We've had sone discussions already on this, but if they don't create new music, they will be truly the most successful reunion band n history & that's it. Watching it once or twice is great, but now I'd like to see something change.

When u r young everything seems to be so easy... you are saying:  i wont be like this or that. Life does verification. Same happened to our  guys. I really hope for new songs 🤗

• Like 2