GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

5 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8455677/guns-n-roses-mainstream-rock-songs-chart

Imagine what new music could do...Axl, listen...we are starving. It's a song that is considered a leftover...think of it

Good for SOYL. Rock n roll is not dead. In fact it seems to be alive and well :headbang:

P.S. What Izzy Strandlin has to do with SFTD? :question:

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yes, that's her IG account.

I've always said this story is true but people do not believe me :shrugs:

What do u girls assume has been Axl and Erin’s relationship over the past years? 

Of course we don’t really know anything for real but my impression is that Axl has Erin in high consideration.  In the few times she was mentioned, he doesn’t try to diminish her importance in his life (as he does so frequently to other people) and he seems even caring, imho. It makes me wonder which type of contact they kept...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

What do u girls assume has been Axl and Erin’s relationship over the past years? 

Of course we don’t really know anything for real but my impression is that Axl has Erin in high consideration.  In the few times she was mentioned, he doesn’t try to diminish her importance in his life (as he does so frequently to other people) and he seems even caring, imho. It makes me wonder which type of contact they kept...

Not sure. When she auctioned off his personal belongings, I thought she must've hated him. I couldn't explain it any other way. But then she started showing up at shows (or was it only one?) and started reminiscing their relationship and marriage on social media. So I think at the very least there's no bad blood between them. If there was, she wouldn't have gone to a show or talked about him or their relationship as fond memories.

I'm not sure about them keeping contact much. If they had, wouldn't she have been a guest at the shows and been backstage or right in front of the stage instead of being in a regular seat?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GingerHair said:

I think it is a cordial relationship but no contact. Axl sends her signs of being in "peace" with her.

The main problem in Axl's life is the way TB handle his relationships, they are in the middle of everything and I think TB sees Erin as a danger (actually I think TB see any woman as a danger). 

Call me crazy but the litho for SCOM is a painting of Erin's beautiful face, while the other video lithos are skeletons being sodomized. That tells me a lot.

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think it is a cordial relationship but no contact. Axl sends her signs of being in "peace" with her.

The main problem in Axl's life is the way TB handle his relationships, they are in the middle of everything and I think TB sees Erin as a danger (actually I think TB see any woman as a danger). 

Call me crazy but the litho for SCOM is a painting of Erin's beautiful face, while the other video lithos are skeletons being sodomized. That tells me a lot.

Of course. A woman in Axl's life means bye, bye to inheritance and control of his state...I just don't believe how alone he is. I wish he find somebody.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Lio said:

Not sure. When she auctioned off his personal belongings, I thought she must've hated him. I couldn't explain it any other way. But then she started showing up at shows (or was it only one?) and started reminiscing their relationship and marriage on social media. So I think at the very least there's no bad blood between them. If there was, she wouldn't have gone to a show or talked about him or their relationship as fond memories.

I'm not sure about them keeping contact much. If they had, wouldn't she have been a guest at the shows and been backstage or right in front of the stage instead of being in a regular seat?

Glad me you don't make imaginary presumtion about they relationship as other post here,good for you 👍

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Meegan posted this:

31474850_1415672451870598_63810386626284

I think it reminded her as much as me of those :lol:

4cf1c7820f993570f9a200f33ed53147.jpg

624634c095ff2f4448f7a64e4b73e19d.jpg

The amount of hair as well as the Ginger’s cap are quite accurate. Also we already established that Zoot looks like Izzy in later years. :lol:

Dat Muppet pic from left to right: Duff, Steven, Izzy, Axl

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

I personally think they had/have occasional contact. There was that interview in 2001 with Tom Zutaut, the one with the part ' The Truth about Erin Everly', that has this part: Today, Everly has an unlikely ally in Beta Lebeis, Axl’s Personal Manager. Interviewed for this story, Beta says she believes Erin: “He did [make a pass at her],” she says. To me, it suggests that Beta knows Erin and, if so, it can only be they met after Stephanie Seymour. And if it's true that Meegan and Erin were involved in the reunion (which I don't believe 100% but don't doubt either), then it can only be Axl and Erin kept contact and still trust on each other.

In all fairness, I don't really think Axl has close contact to anyone beyond the TB. Probably, he doesn't even realise how sad and lonely is to be surrounded by people that will alienate you (with the excuse of protection) and kiss your ass the whole day because you pay them a salary. 

I agree that the SCOM litho is the only nice one. All others, I definitely pass. I particularly roll my eyes to the Rocket Queen one, such an iconic song with lyrics raw but also tender... that got reduced to the sex session with Adriana Smith. :facepalm:  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

I personally think they had/have occasional contact. There was that interview in 2001 with Tom Zutaut, the one with the part ' The Truth about Erin Everly', that has this part: Today, Everly has an unlikely ally in Beta Lebeis, Axl’s Personal Manager. Interviewed for this story, Beta says she believes Erin: “He did [make a pass at her],” she says. To me, it suggests that Beta knows Erin and, if so, it can only be they met after Stephanie Seymour. And if it's true that Meegan and Erin were involved in the reunion (which I don't believe 100% but don't doubt either), then it can only be Axl and Erin kept contact and still trust on each other.

In all fairness, I don't really think Axl has close contact to anyone beyond the TB. Probably, he doesn't even realise how sad and lonely is to be surrounded by people that will alienate you (with the excuse of protection) and kiss your ass the whole day because you pay them a salary. 

I agree that the SCOM litho is the only nice one. All others, I definitely pass. I particularly roll my eyes to the Rocket Queen one, such an iconic song with lyrics raw but also tender... that got reduced to the sex session with Adriana Smith. :facepalm:  

Yes, I agree. More over so, there's no way that Erin was not brought up in some conversations. Slash had dinner with her before the reunion, he knows Erin's children, follows Easan on IG, and Sebastian Bach started following Erin recently.

Those lithos must have been discussed, right? Presented the ideas to Axl or TB, he must have approved them or something! There's no way Axl was not involved in the making of the box set. That litho of SCOM is a painting from a photo of Erin & Axl, not from the video, so yeah, it all points to them having a cordial nice relationship and Axl doesn't hate her, like some 'ladies' wish he did  :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Of course. A woman in Axl's life means bye, bye to inheritance and control of his state...I just don't believe how alone he is. I wish he find somebody.

I think for TB  - Sasha is the only women they accept in Axl's life. Nando's last comment , on the pic of her in Ireland, says it all.  He really likes her, and I quess Beta even more.

:(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GingerHair said:

Interviewed for this story, Beta says she believes Erin: “He did [make a pass at her],” she says.

I dont understand that part where Beta said: "he did." :blink: he did what? what did she mean to say?

24 minutes ago, Politania said:

I dont understand that part where Beta said: "he did." :blink: he did what? what did she mean to say?

From the journalist's quote, I would assume [make a pass at her] :lol: