GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:unsure: how come?

And so there are lots of flyers?? How do they have so many flyers?? Is it really 96 pages?

Whose pics are there? Is it similar to Robert John's book?

Nearly every page has flyers on it and old ticket stubs etc. Or whole pages taken up by logos. 

I’m really not too sure who the band pics are by, mostly Ross Halfin I would say. 

I would share a few more pics of what the book is like but my phone is being a pig and I can only post them sideways, so if that doesn’t annoy you I’ll post a couple more. 

I still like the book btw - I just wish there would’ve been more involvement from the band. 

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I would share a few more pics of what the book is like but my phone is being a pig and I can only post them sideways, so if that doesn’t annoy you I’ll post a couple more. 

Oh, I don't want you to go in a hassle for this fucken book :unsure:
Do as you please!

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I still like the book btw - I just wish there would’ve been more involvement from the band. 

Ok, so the "book of photos from Axl's personal collection" is giant BS? :cry:

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ok, so the "book of photos from Axl's personal collection" is giant BS? :cry:

Yeah, I just can’t see where his personal collection is. 

The only ones I hadn’t seen I’ve posted here and one of Izzy in the Izzy thread. That’s it. 

They made it sound at first like the whole thing was from Axls archive, then some and looking at it I can’t see any and if there are it isn’t made clear. 

Admittedly, I haven’t read every single bit of text in it yet, it could be in small writing “here’s a photo from Axls archive” but nah - I don’t think so. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'm here to point out that we (and other gnr related sites) complimented Axl on losing the arse cape and now he does it at every show. :ph34r:

And also, we agreed that he looked much better when he was wearing only the bandana (no hat) at the Foo Fighters gig (when he lost the hat by accident) and voila....somebody has started spending a lot of time wearing the bandana and no hat. 

I see right through you, Mr. Rose. :devilshades:

And now please bring back the trainers. :max:

Sigh.....thousands times better.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'm here to point out that we (and other gnr related sites) complimented Axl on losing the arse cape and now he does it at every show. :ph34r:

And also, we agreed that he looked much better when he was wearing only the bandana (no hat) at the Foo Fighters gig (when he lost the hat by accident) and voila....somebody has started spending a lot of time wearing the bandana and no hat. 

I see right through you, Mr. Rose. :devilshades:

And now please bring back the trainers. :max:

It’s too much of a coincidence now. He must be reading the comments. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes. I assume he runs everything by the band though, he posted some show lithos once that he said were rejected by them. So I guess they picked those lithos in the box set. 

Yeah, of course he does what band asks.

That Axl skeleton doing a handstand while he gets a blowjob must be based on some story Axl told him :facepalm:

:ph34r:

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, killuridols said:

Caption this :lol:

Who’s this? A fan or someone he knows?

Caption: Don’t touch me or Axl'll through a hissy fit!

7 minutes ago, Natty said:

:cry: argentina! why does defence react so slowly? 

GO Argentina! Not against the French team, please! No no no!