GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Axl still uses an earring?

He wears several of them in that part of the ear that I don't know what's the name in English but it is not the ear lobe :lol:

They are piercings!

Edited by killuridols

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

He wears several of them in that part of the ear that I don't know what's the name in English but it is not the ear lobe :lol:

They are piercings!

It's called a helix piercing.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Hi :ph34r: Do you want a review of the Madrid show? It's not very well written but here you go :shrugs:

For some kind of a miracle I end up front-row again :P Don't even know how that happen, really. There was golden circle in the festival (stupidest thing ever!) but I found out, while I was queuing, that it was just in front of the stage, the sides were GA :o But, as I didn't know this earlier, I went on the line at 9am with a spanish guy that I had met in the Lisbon show last year, cause we wanted good places. Guess it worked haha

It was so, so hot that my body decided to rebel against me :facepalm: I started feeling sick and dizzy at the line and it only got worse when I arrived at the fences, after running. I started getting really dizzy and with blurred vision but I just thought about the money I had spend in that show and trip and I pulled my shit together and I didn't leave my place, even if I felt I was dying :P Things started getting better as the sun was setting down and water was thrown on me. Worst experience of my life.

But the show. Best experience of my life probably :P There's not much I can tell you about the show that you don't know already - it was awesome. They do put on a great show. I was so happy they did Don't Cry and Slither :heart: Axl didn't talk to the crowd that much and I think the show suffered from it. The first time he talked to the crowd was on Civil War and to say something about Trump. But he looked happy. He was all the time sharing jokes with at least Frank and Melissa. Melissa cracked up during ISE, she had to stop playing whatever she was playing on it because of what Axl told her :shrugs: 

The voice was ok, I guess. The crowd was so loud and he was so low on the mix on some songs that I barely could hear him. Jungle was a highlight. Crowd went crazy and his voice sounded good enough to me. And you know all that energy he has, running around, dancing, jumping, waving, smiling... He is a great frontman, nobody can take that away from him. It's amazing to see that live :wub: 

I don't know what happened but he did some songs without the plaid shirt around his waist :o I was so close of the ass and, dear god, what a great and round ass :ph34r: He was also wearing lots of foundation. Orange foundation. With so much money and employees, nobody can find his color at least??? I kept thinking about that on the show :lol: Still on his physics. He is losing a lot of hair. There was hair all the time on the back of his shirts and on his trousers. He needs to see that with a doctor :nervous:And...He doesn't look fat at all. He has a belly, but if you saw him on the streets you wouldn't describe him as a fat guy. I don't know, I think he looks fatter on cameras. Cameras hate him as much as he hates them, probably :lol:

Let's go to Duff now. And I mean DUFF :wub::wub: It happened last year and it happened this year. During the show I fell in love with him. He has such a great presence on stage, always locking eyes with the crowd, talking to the crowd. I was really close and I could hear what he was saying. Everytime he come in front of me he screamed 'C'mon fuckers' or 'Go' and as we screamed his name he answered 'what??' while kept playing like a maniac and smiled to the crowd. He is amazing and I want to marry him :heart: :lol:

And now that love of my life, that god whom I love deeply and was so close to me :heart: He looked so happy, I've never seen him like this. He usually doesn't show any emotions on stage, he ignores Axl and all, as you know :P  But on friday he was always, always smiling :heart: He interacted with the crowd a lot, asking for screams and clapping. He even interacted with Axl :P There was a moment there where my heart melted. Well two. First was while Axl was singing TIL. Slash was near the drumkit and not playing anything. Axl happens to hold a note and Slash turns to the crowd and ask us, with his hands in the air, to cheer for Axl. It was so cute omg :heart: And the second was when they were taking an unconscious girl on a litter in the space there is between the stage and the fences (this happened with almost 20 people during the show, the heat was unbearable) and he noticed it. He looked really worried and, from that moment, security started asking if we wanted water and giving us bottles they took from under the stage. I think Slash might have said something :wub: And I really, really think he smiled to me. It could be me or the thousands of people that were on the crowd, really... but he was playing some outro right in front of me and I was the only one singing the guitar lines, he nodded in my direction, laughed and threw a pick. A guy next to me grabbed it, but everyone around me said he threw it for me. Just that thought makes me happy even if it didn't happen, which is more likely :D

And that's it folks, I think I'm not forgetting anything :P I loved this show and this crowd so much, the videos on youtube show how awesome the crowd was. To buy a ticket for it was one of the best decisions of my life and all the three days rocking and traveling alone only helped to make this an even more epic weekend. 

P.S 1. : I think Axl introduced his guitar player as 'the really pretty Slash'. I have a vid of it, and I can't hear that well, but it really sounds like it. Probably just wishful thinking, you know :P 

P.S. 2: Lortus doesn't only imitates Izzy with the rojo pantalones. He also imitates him with the Izzyconda :smiley-confused2:  And that's all I'm gonna say about it :rofl-lol: Also his Nightrain solo was awful, I felt the urge to kill him on the spot :anger:

P.S 3. : I met my boy Andrei. He passed right by me and I said 'Hi Andrei'. He smiled and high-fived me. Not even a word, after all the love I have to give to him...Asshole :awesomeface:

Gracias, good night :P 

Sounds like you had a great time! I want to hear more about Fortus' Izzyconda.

We need to come up with a name for it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I was there with a camera to film the moment when you become shocked by his presence and barely manage to say Oi to the infamous Andrei that owns your heart.. :smiley-confused2:

:smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Well, it didn't happen with Andrei, I managed to sound cool and all. But this kind of awkwardness is so me in real life though :facepalm:

:lol:

• Haha 3

Loved your review @dgnr It was very well written! Glad you had a blast. :) 

Axl looks great here...its from your show. Happy Axl makes even a great show even that much better. In San Antonio, he was super chatty, smiley, waving etc. just like in Barcelona. 

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

and no tablecloth. :lol: :thumbsup:

Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage, people standing and guitar

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Loved your review @dgnr It was very well written! Glad you had a blast. :) 

Axl looks great here...its from your show. Happy Axl makes even a great show even that much better. In San Antonio, he was super chatty, smiley, waving etc. just like in Barcelona. 

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

and no tablecloth. :lol: :thumbsup:

Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage, people standing and guitar

Adorable!

Love your Slash description @dgnr

• Like 2

Wow, great review @dgnr! I totally agree about Duff- he makes a lot of connection with the audience. I also fell I  love with him after I saw him! And you can tell that the guys get really amped up when they see true fans rocking out.

You may not have gotten the pick but you got Slash's attention and that's the real important thing in the end! Bragging rights! :slash:

Thanks for sharing! :headbang:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, dgnr said:

Hi :ph34r: Do you want a review of the Madrid show? It's not very well written but here you go :shrugs:

For some kind of a miracle I end up front-row again :P Don't even know how that happen, really. There was golden circle in the festival (stupidest thing ever!) but I found out, while I was queuing, that it was just in front of the stage, the sides were GA :o But, as I didn't know this earlier, I went on the line at 9am with a spanish guy that I had met in the Lisbon show last year, cause we wanted good places. Guess it worked haha

It was so, so hot that my body decided to rebel against me :facepalm: I started feeling sick and dizzy at the line and it only got worse when I arrived at the fences, after running. I started getting really dizzy and with blurred vision but I just thought about the money I had spend in that show and trip and I pulled my shit together and I didn't leave my place, even if I felt I was dying :P Things started getting better as the sun was setting down and water was thrown on me. Worst experience of my life.

But the show. Best experience of my life probably :P There's not much I can tell you about the show that you don't know already - it was awesome. They do put on a great show. I was so happy they did Don't Cry and Slither :heart: Axl didn't talk to the crowd that much and I think the show suffered from it. The first time he talked to the crowd was on Civil War and to say something about Trump. But he looked happy. He was all the time sharing jokes with at least Frank and Melissa. Melissa cracked up during ISE, she had to stop playing whatever she was playing on it because of what Axl told her :shrugs: 

The voice was ok, I guess. The crowd was so loud and he was so low on the mix on some songs that I barely could hear him. Jungle was a highlight. Crowd went crazy and his voice sounded good enough to me. And you know all that energy he has, running around, dancing, jumping, waving, smiling... He is a great frontman, nobody can take that away from him. It's amazing to see that live :wub: 

I don't know what happened but he did some songs without the plaid shirt around his waist :o I was so close of the ass and, dear god, what a great and round ass :ph34r: He was also wearing lots of foundation. Orange foundation. With so much money and employees, nobody can find his color at least??? I kept thinking about that on the show :lol: Still on his physics. He is losing a lot of hair. There was hair all the time on the back of his shirts and on his trousers. He needs to see that with a doctor :nervous:And...He doesn't look fat at all. He has a belly, but if you saw him on the streets you wouldn't describe him as a fat guy. I don't know, I think he looks fatter on cameras. Cameras hate him as much as he hates them, probably :lol:

Let's go to Duff now. And I mean DUFF :wub::wub: It happened last year and it happened this year. During the show I fell in love with him. He has such a great presence on stage, always locking eyes with the crowd, talking to the crowd. I was really close and I could hear what he was saying. Everytime he come in front of me he screamed 'C'mon fuckers' or 'Go' and as we screamed his name he answered 'what??' while kept playing like a maniac and smiled to the crowd. He is amazing and I want to marry him :heart: :lol:

And now that love of my life, that god whom I love deeply and was so close to me :heart: He looked so happy, I've never seen him like this. He usually doesn't show any emotions on stage, he ignores Axl and all, as you know :P  But on friday he was always, always smiling :heart: He interacted with the crowd a lot, asking for screams and clapping. He even interacted with Axl :P There was a moment there where my heart melted. Well two. First was while Axl was singing TIL. Slash was near the drumkit and not playing anything. Axl happens to hold a note and Slash turns to the crowd and ask us, with his hands in the air, to cheer for Axl. It was so cute omg :heart: And the second was when they were taking an unconscious girl on a litter in the space there is between the stage and the fences (this happened with almost 20 people during the show, the heat was unbearable) and he noticed it. He looked really worried and, from that moment, security started asking if we wanted water and giving us bottles they took from under the stage. I think Slash might have said something :wub: And I really, really think he smiled to me. It could be me or the thousands of people that were on the crowd, really... but he was playing some outro right in front of me and I was the only one singing the guitar lines, he nodded in my direction, laughed and threw a pick. A guy next to me grabbed it, but everyone around me said he threw it for me. Just that thought makes me happy even if it didn't happen, which is more likely :D

And that's it folks, I think I'm not forgetting anything :P I loved this show and this crowd so much, the videos on youtube show how awesome the crowd was. To buy a ticket for it was one of the best decisions of my life and all the three days rocking and traveling alone only helped to make this an even more epic weekend. 

P.S 1. : I think Axl introduced his guitar player as 'the really pretty Slash'. I have a vid of it, and I can't hear that well, but it really sounds like it. Probably just wishful thinking, you know :P 

P.S. 2: Lortus doesn't only imitates Izzy with the rojo pantalones. He also imitates him with the Izzyconda :smiley-confused2:  And that's all I'm gonna say about it :rofl-lol: Also his Nightrain solo was awful, I felt the urge to kill him on the spot :anger:

P.S 3. : I met my boy Andrei. He passed right by me and I said 'Hi Andrei'. He smiled and high-fived me. Not even a word, after all the love I have to give to him...Asshole :awesomeface:

Gracias, good night :P 

Fabulous review!!! I feel like I was right there with you! Thanks for the little details about interaction between band members, they made my heart glow! 

The heat sounds incredible, you saw 20 ppl carried away on stretchers?? Omg. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

awww so Axl helped Meegan in the celebration of Slash's sobriety :wub::wub::wub: Probably just because there was cake, but still awww :P 

36568083_2023220704378965_30041166876633

Thank you :hug: Yes, they were always passing at almost every song. That's why security started to give us water, it was so hot.

That is so nice!!!!