The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

skipped day 29 as I really cannot think of anything that would make me hopeful when it comes to humanity and its future :lol:

Day 30
cheating a bit here as I can stand to hear this from time to time, I like the song but it is so damn overplayed. If I played by the rules I would maybe end up posting some more Kelly Familly and you don't want me to go there. 

• Like 1

Day 30:  A song you used to really love, but now can't stand to hear

OK. I was afraid of posting it and being kicked off the forum but @Tori72 (which I cannot tag for some reason) already posted it so November Rain it is. It's so fucking damn long I get bored so soon I don't even bother to listen to it anymore. Also the video is stupid as hell. There, I said it. :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

OK. I was afraid of posting it and being kicked off the forum but @Tori72 (which I cannot tag for some reason) already posted it so November Rain it is. It's so fucking damn long I get bored so soon I don't even bother to listen to it anymore. Also the video is stupid as hell. There, I said it. :lol:

So we both hate Queen and November Rain. Yay. :hug:

:awesomeface:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sekh-met said:

ehm November rain also came to my mind to be honest :lol: I always skipped it when listening to the album.

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I know I'm not making any sense but I listened to it again - well not all of it. :awesomeface: And do you know what bugs me the most in the song apart from the focken stupid video, the no groove and the length? The drumming! It is SO dull and boring, sounds like a drum computer thing (whatsitcalled) and is totally uninspired. He hits his drums whenever it is the wrong moment to do so. Matt's drumming is fucking disturbing me. Sorry. Had to let it out somewhere. I also remember I always felt like that about the drums in NR, they bug me for 25 years now, man. Terrible!

:rofl-lol:

• Like 2