The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

I heart the 50's! Have to do a twofer. :D

*swoon* smoke gets in your eyes! i went to high school in one of the small Northern California towns that American Graffiti was filmed in ( way before i moved there unfortunately, but then they wouldn't have had young hot Harrison Ford and Paul LeMat in it ) but i bought the album because of all the great songs and this was right at the top! great choice!

oh and the gym they showed was our gym...all those basketball pennants are real! and i think my locker was shown in one scene :P

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

*swoon* smoke gets in your eyes! i went to high school in one of the small Northern California towns that American Graffiti was filmed in ( way before i moved there unfortunately, but then they wouldn't have had young hot Harrison Ford and Paul LeMat in it ) but i bought the album because of all the great songs and this was right at the top! great choice!

oh and the gym they showed was our gym...all those basketball pennants are real! and i think my locker was shown in one scene :P

I love that movie, so good! and yeah that album has some terrific songs on it! That is so cool that it was filmed in your school. 

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

I love that movie, so good! and yeah that album has some terrific songs on it! That is so cool that it was filmed in your school. 

and some of the scenes, like the one where they put the chain around that cop car's axl then took off? that was on main street! and i think they show's Pinky's Pizza which was THE place to get pizza there. thanks! :D

• Like 1

Day 73 cheats galore.  Ragtime 1899, Jazz 1924, Swing 1939, and Bluegrass, 1949.  I love instrumentals!  

Spoiler

Spoiler

So much more than the United Airlines ads.  

Spoiler

This one makes me smile. :)  

Spoiler

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, triad said:

Day 73 cheats galore.  Ragtime 1899, Jazz 1924, Swing 1939, and Bluegrass, 1949.  I love instrumentals!  

Hide contents

Hide contents

So much more than the United Airlines ads.  

Hide contents

This one makes me smile. :)  

Hide contents

these are great! good job :) gotta add another of my own ( thanks again American Hustle! )

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1