10/08/17 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center

gunsguy

Why the fuck can't Frank play the drum into to Paradise City correctly? It isn't difficult.  I went with my brother, who is a drummer, and it drove him almost as batty as it drives me. 

Boo, gaah.  Boo gaah.  Boo, gaah.  Boo gaah.  Boo, gaah, boo, gaah, boo, gaah.  Boo gaah

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Naww. It's a Axl Rose and assorted, unrelated musicians, who have nothing to do with GNR, album. It's a fake, but not GNR.

The only original GN'R existed from March through May 1985 anyway

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Am I the only one who thought TWAT was actually good and was the best of the tour? Not angry at anyone who disagrees but I'm legitimately curious. As someone who's 2nd favorite Guns song is TWAT I've kept up with all the live versions this tour and this was the only one I didn't think was rough vocally from Axl...lots of strong clean voice and good low voice. Slash's solo is good too. Dunno, maybe I'm deaf :shrugs:

Hah! And here I am thinking, am I the only who thinks TWAT was terrible, Slash's solo was terrible, Axl's vocals were terrible, am I going crazy, or is everyone else deaf? :lol: 

If there's one thing that characterises the GNR fanbase it's the extremity of our opinions and this can be applied to everything from UYI (it's full of filler/no, it's the best thing ever) to CD (it's a GNR album/no, it's an Axl album) and of course everything in between (Axl sounds great/Axl sounds like shit).  

I wonder if there's anything everyone agrees on? ^_^

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Naww. It's a Axl Rose and assorted, unrelated musicians, who have nothing to do with GNR, album. It's a fake, but not GNR.

It’s GNR. If you think It’s not well it’s your problem.. But You have no power to decide it..The only think that you(we) can do is decide if you(we) like or not and then move on..

38 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Hah! And here I am thinking, am I the only who thinks TWAT was terrible, Slash's solo was terrible, Axl's vocals were terrible, am I going crazy, or is everyone else deaf? :lol: 

If there's one thing that characterises the GNR fanbase it's the extremity of our opinions and this can be applied to everything from UYI (it's full of filler/no, it's the best thing ever) to CD (it's a GNR album/no, it's an Axl album) and of course everything in between (Axl sounds great/Axl sounds like shit).  

I wonder if there's anything everyone agrees on? ^_^

I'd say probably not :P

I guess that's the beauty of opinions- one man's trash is another one's treasure.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

11 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

What makes it GNR? If Miley Cyrus released an album under the name it's still GNR? Or does Axl alone make it GNR? Curious

Well wasn't Miley Cyrus that released an album under the GNR´s name. Was one of the guys who in the early 1985 created a band called Guns N´ Roses and has been in the band since day 1, since the very first concert in march 26th, 1985.

19850326flyer.jpg

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

20 minutes ago, Derick said:

Well wasn't Miley Cyrus that released an album under the GNR´s name. Was one of the guys who in the early 1985 created a band called Guns N´ Roses and has been in the band since day 1, since the very first concert in march 26th, 1985.

19850326flyer.jpg

And still it's only one person of what used to be GNR. So no, it is not a GNR album. It's a fake. But I see you live in denial. So, I will stop it now.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

And still it's only one person of what used to be GNR. So no, it is not a GNR album. It's a fake. But I see you live in denial. So, I will stop it now.

So you will have to correct your 92/93/2016/2017 list in your signature..On those GIGs also had only one person of that used to be GNR. Sorry, but the one in denial is you. You can´t go against the facts. It's not me who says it was like this, the band's story says. It´s GN´R.

• Like 1

Is there a fan board out there that is not as negative as this one?  This place is turning into a drag to read way too often.  I guess it's the dark side of the internet... anyone can say anything, about anyone, at any time, with no real accountability.  I get it, but dang - I come here to escape the drama of the real world... tear...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pastortine said:

Is there a fan board out there that is not as negative as this one?  This place is turning into a drag to read way too often.  I guess it's the dark side of the internet... anyone can say anything, about anyone, at any time, with no real accountability.  I get it, but dang - I come here to escape the drama of the real world... tear...

Sorry man but here is the worst place to try to get away from the drama, believe me!:lol: But I get you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Derick said:

So you will have to correct your 92/93/2016/2017 list in your signature..On those GIGs also had only one person of that used to be GNR. Sorry, but the one in denial is you. You can´t go against the facts. It's not me who says it was like this, the band's story says. It´s GN´R.

GNR are the ones that wrote and performed on Appetite for Destruction. The ones that got a record deal as GNR. The ones that became known as GNR. The ones that made GNR what it was. It doesn't matter, if there had been some other people in the band, for 2 minutes, way before any of the songs were written and an album was recorded. But even if we go by that criteria, there were still 2 original members on AFD. 2 members can be a band. 1 can't. CD had one member, plus hired musicians, who had nothing to do with GNR or the creation of any of the GNR songs or their success. And now stop playing dumb.

36 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

GNR are the ones that wrote and performed on Appetite for Destruction. The ones that got a record deal as GNR. The ones that became known as GNR. The ones that made GNR what it was. It doesn't matter, if there had been some other people in the band, for 2 minutes, way before any of the songs were written and an album was recorded. But even if we go by that criteria, there were still 2 original members on AFD. 2 members can be a band. 1 can't. CD had one member, plus hired musicians, who had nothing to do with GNR or the creation of any of the GNR songs or their success. And now stop playing dumb.

You´re picking just the highlights to define what is Guns N´Roses, but a band doesn't birth on the highlights there's a beginning and there´s a story! From the name´s concepcion until now the only guy who was there since the genesis is the guy that own the name and, unfortunately to you, he´s the person who decide if is or if isn´t Guns N´Roses, the band´s name belongs to him, another unfortunately fact to you. Again, you can´t decide what is or what isn´t Guns N´Roses..whoever told you that you would have the power to decide things like these lied to you! Sorry.

2 minutes ago, lukigol said:

Anyone knows? Axl is pregnant?

It looks like he swallowed a turtle :o

1 minute ago, Derick said:

You´re picking just the highlights to define what is Guns N´Roses, but a band doesn't birth on the highlights there's a beginning and there´s a story! From the name´s concepcion until now the only guy who was there since the genesis is the guy that own the name and, unfortunately to you, he´s the person who decide if is or if isn´t Guns N´Roses, the band´s name belongs to him, another unfortunately fact to you. Again, you can´t decide what is or what isn´t Guns N´Roses..whoever told you that you would have the power to decide things like these lied to you! Sorry.

Correct. The creative forces in the band decide what's GN'R and what's not. Some can like it or not, that won't Change this fact.

• Like 1