08/05/2017 - Little Rock, AR - War Memorial Stadium

Black Sabbath

7 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Just watched Brownstone on silent, lying in bed didn't wanna wake the wife! ;-D

Axl's still so bloody into it this deep in! I think this is the real deal ladies and gentlemen! Of course, I'm sure the millions of dollars sure spur them all along too! ;-D

Also, Axl's getting leaner and leaner, by the end of the summer he might even be close to his 06/07 physique! ;-D

Agreed, he's been much more chatty and smiley this leg so far, and the extended setlist shows that he's having a great time. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rusty69 said:

23,974 attendance

That Is a great turn out If that Is the actual number. It sure didn't look like that was possible after viewing seats still available on ticketmaster.

5 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

How is he doing on PC these days? Can't bring myself to watch it yet. I only recently watched the ones I know will kick ass like Brownstone and Nightrain

That Is one song that never seems to Improve. 

25 minutes ago, ironmt said:

That Is a great turn out If that Is the actual number. It sure didn't look like that was possible after viewing seats still available on ticketmaster.

That Is one song that never seems to Improve. 

Wrong...Actual number is 31.265 people...You can find it on Review from that show...

11 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

How is he doing on PC these days? Can't bring myself to watch it yet. I only recently watched the ones I know will kick ass like Brownstone and Nightrain

I watched last nights and he's still the same, sang over the guitar riff before the whistle, came full Mickey for the rest...his stage moves on the song are he runs towards the front of the stage then skips backwards then runs forward again and repeats over and over till the ending with confetti. 

The way I see it...poor guy has sang the same song to finish every show for 30 years. It's not that he doesn't care it's that he has very little emotion for the song. 

Solution: write a new song that replaces it as a finisher! Or play For Those about to Rock 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

I watched last nights and he's still the same, sang over the guitar riff before the whistle, came full Mickey for the rest...his stage moves on the song are he runs towards the front of the stage then skips backwards then runs forward again and repeats over and over till the ending with confetti. 

The way I see it...poor guy has sang the same song to finish every show for 30 years. It's not that he doesn't care it's that he has very little emotion for the song. 

Solution: write a new song that replaces it as a finisher! Or play For Those about to Rock 

OMG...I hope your problem solving skills aren't that poor in real life lol.

the solution is to just stop singing over the solo in the intro.  It isn't rocket science.

When he did that in Minneapolis, all was good and the timing of the whistle was on point. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Muddy said:

cashing in on the GNR legacy with overpriced tickets , overpriced merchandise and a nostalgia tour that keeps on rolling  = happy axl

"it's a band of gold"

To be fair , the tickets are expensive.... but worth it in my opinion. The merch is surprisingly good price, 25$ for a t shirt, 5$ for a poster.... Bear in mind that big brands are selling t shirts with one word on them for hundreds, whereas the GnR ones have more than that. Nostalgia tour ? No way. I thought we'd be lucky to see a one off Slash and Axl interview, or maybe just one show, but a whole tour ? Who knows what'll come next, plus it's awesome hearing Slash play stuff of democracy, he really makes them his own

• Like 1

Just now, Stlconcerts said:

Where are these 25 dollar shirts and 5 dollar posters? I spent 195 on 3 posters and a shirt saturday . Your merch pricing is way off

i saw them in paris, merch van was selling ts at 25 euros , 5 for posters. either you got ripped or i was too drunk to read. 

25 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

the solution is to just stop singing over the solo in the intro.  It isn't rocket science.

When he did that in Minneapolis, all was good and the timing of the whistle was on point. 

Yea I loved that! But vocals and everything else is very much in the "who gives a f*ck" category haha 

46 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Thanks for posting!! that is how the song should start!!!!! Awesome!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stlconcerts said:

Where are these 25 dollar shirts and 5 dollar posters? I spent 195 on 3 posters and a shirt saturday . Your merch pricing is way off

That's bootleg stuff.  Official shirts are $40.

oh I just read he was talking about Europe...well This is a thread about a show in the states.  So that's that.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Ok.Tnx...Great to see this big number...This stadium isn't popular for rnr  bands as I can see...Not many bandsplaying there

You are welcome, I also thought It was a great turn out. 

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I spoke to soon, that Is a great Improvement as far as timing and getting to hear Slash's solo. It has been so long since the song was done properly that It Is easy to forget how good It does sound when It Is done right. 

• Like 3