Knockin On Heavens Door
Nightrain
Sorry
Patience
Whole Lotta Rosie
Don't Cry
The Seeker ??

Edited by Gibbo

Hopefully I won't repeat what has already been stated. The show was very full. The situation with moving the stage in helped  with avoiding empty seats. I saw guns last in New Orleans and they are much tighter overall. It seems all the songs are getting a faster tempo. Axl continues have more energy and gives off the body language that he is enjoying this fully. 

I watched the show in section 25 right off the floor as opposed to the floor and gained possible insight into pacing of the often discussed setlist. Sweet child was the biggest song of the night. It's placed deep enough for casual fans to hear and get their monies worth and head out. Next with NR Kohd and NT you get the next round of fans. And if you can hang for 3 hours you get a 5 song encore.

i will see them again in Houston. I can't say it was the best show but I really enjoyed it. For the money it's hard to beat that level in a concert experience.

lastly, war memorial and Little Rock were overmatched. One gate was open and luckily I knew to keep walking past everyone waiting until we found where it was when we were dropped of by uber. Lots of people missed the first 4 songs at least due to "waiting" maybe they were locals and didn't travel but, it was a scrambled mess.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pugachev said:

Wow, what an amazing show, ears still haven't stopped ringing. Apologies to the other guy this morning for saying the show would be half full, I walked into the stadium shortly after the opening act left and it was packed. By the time Guns went on stage, I couldn't see any open seats behind me or in the stands. I'd say it sold pretty well for a market of this size, completely the opposite of what I was thinking.

This was my first show seeing any of those guys and it was absolutely incredible. Shitty YouTube recording just doesn't do this band justice. Axl may have lost his rasp, but he had plenty of power behind his voice, loved him so much tonight. Slash was on point like always, so was Fortus and the rest of the band. I don't know how long the show was because getting in and out of the venue was pure carnage. But it felt a solid 3 hours, definitely got my money's worth. Highlights for me were YCBM, NR, Estranged, Slash's jam with godfather and scom, Nightrain, and PC. Only songs I wasn't blown away by was Wish You Were Here and Layla. Wish they would drop those two and throw in a few UYI songs.

Weather was unusually pleasant for this time of the year. I'd say upper 70s for most of the night. Very comfortable, just the smell of dead skunk in the air lol. All in all, one of the best nights I've ever had, so damn glad they managed to sneak this show in this summer. Definitely planning one see at least one other show when they come to the surrounding states.

Nice and humble you part recognize be wrong, and happy what you enjoy the show ☺✌?