The MYGNRFORUM A to Z Song Challenge

BlueJean Baby

^^^^I almost did actually, but it feels like I've used them like 3 times already in the other challenges. I have no idea why that should matter or why I'm so damn picky :lol: But good on you for posting them. That is seriously one of the best songs ever. The lyrics, the guitars, the beat, it's one of those songs I would call damn near perfect.

Edit: I'm out of likes but I love that shit.

Edited by J Dog
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

no shit- I saw Sha Na Na in concert with my parents when I was about 8!!! We sat in the front row. Lol- I loved that show...

Ya i loved that show too! You saw them in concert?  That is so cute. Did Bowzer do his "Da doh Da doh Da Doh Da doh" ? :lol:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Ya i loved that show too! You saw them in concert?  That is so cute. Did Bowzer do his "Da doh Da doh Da Doh Da doh" ? :lol:

Oh hell yeah he did... funniest part that my Dad still remembers is when they first came on stage, Bowser pulled his comb thru that greasy slicked back hair and then flicked his comb. A big glob of Brylcreem or whatever the hell the shit was in his hair landed on the leg of my Dads baby blue leisure suit! (Lol- keep in my mind this was like 1978)... He was pissed cuz the stain wouldn't come out... :rofl-lol: 

• Like 2