07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

8 minutes ago, Mickey said:

I'm listening to the GnR radio now, and caught af live recording of WTTJ from maybe NITL Tour somewhere - couldn't hear what city Axl shouted, but it's soundboard. Will post it later. I live in Denmark, so I had luck getting the trial on the site, so I just hope they play the show there, and not only for paying members/subscribers! So I will try to record the show using my trusted Audials Tunebite :-)

I think that was Coachella GIG

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, G-Money said:

Nothing has been confirmed nor denied. Heck, Izzy probably doesn't even know yet if he's going to go on stage. "Maybe I will. Or won't. Squirrel!"

LMAO:lol:

I'm excited. Looking forward to this show and extremely jealous of those lucky fans attending.

I just want the show to go well for them. I'm disappointed S & I won't be there, and to be honest it just won't feel completely right, but there's nothing I can do about it so I just have to swallow that pill. 

That aside though, I just hope they make it special in some way. 

8 minutes ago, GunsDK said:

Does anyone here have tickets for the show? Curious if any forum members are going, or if it's only going to be the Kardashians there..

Yes, Black Sabbath and Tyler Drama will be there, and gunsfanoldie. I remember them for sure. I think there were one or two others too.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, G-Money said:

Beta's post doesn't really confirm anything. She didn't say they AREN'T going to be there. She just clarified that her post isn't confirmation that they WILL. If they are, the entire company (Beta included) is in a nondisclosure agreement. So even if they are going to be there, it only makes sense that she congratulate the album contributors but not reveal their involvement.

I mean, if they ARE going to be there, they're not going to spill the beans with a Beta Facebook reply (or Instagram or whatever it was).

Nothing has been confirmed nor denied. Heck, Izzy probably doesn't even know yet if he's going to go on stage. "Maybe I will. Or won't. Squirrel!"

TB rarely communicates with fans so directly like she did. You still choose to bleieve there's a chance. I'm sorry but you will be very disappointed by the end of the night.

• Like 4

Just got this answer from SiriusXM, that I can sign up for free 30 days trial if  "you are located in the US, Canada, or Puerto Rico."

Well, I hope not to get kicked out if they find out that I don't even live close to North America :P:lol::o

• Like 1