07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

Just now, AncientEvil80 said:

Kinda. 

Can't wait to see all the screenshots of Melissa and Dizzy and my favorite drummer, Frankie-boi. ROFL.

I'm fine with all 3 of those members and Frank is my favorite drummer they've ever had, so yeah, it's totally cool with me. 

• Like 2

Just now, AncientEvil80 said:

Bravo.

Feel free to post about how you don't like the current lineup in any number of threads dedicated to it. Please leave this thread for people who want to discuss the show tonight. 

• Like 2

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

How are you listening to it from Denmark lol? It wouldnt let me get it because im not from north america

I was just lucky to get the right zipcode and phone number and get the free 30 days trial - and I registred in my own gmail :P not using any shortcuts - but you can listen to the GnR radio at least for free...

2 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Just do the free trial shit. I am listening to it from doitschland. Might not work on tablets, but on laptop

2 minutes ago, Mickey said:

I was just lucky to get the right zipcode and phone number and get the free 30 days trial - and I registred in my own gmail :P not using any shortcuts - but you can listen to the GnR radio at least for free...

Would need to download and install vpn because im still getting ip blocked from the trial site, not worth the trouble for me.

Just now, onurbayrak03 said:

cant sign up to sirius.com , gives me error. Is there any other way to listen gnr today?

Just the radio for now - 

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Would need to download and install vpn because im still getting ip blocked from the trial site, not worth the trouble for me.

There were some real strange errors earlier today - some login problems and loading the channel, but once you're in...don't log off again! Now it seems to be ok :-)

https://player.siriusxm.com/#/player/live

• Like 1