07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

Just now, Jeez said:

Virtual Private Network, yes. Didn't know there was a free trial. Thanks!

If you have an iPhone you can download the Sirius XM app and enter in your "free trial" credentials. Once you do that you won't have to worry about where you are. The app is old and doesnt verify where you are connecting to the internet from. When I was in europe I used the Sirius app the whole time (Howard Stern). Never had an issue. 

7 minutes ago, ramsey said:

If you have an iPhone you can download the Sirius XM app and enter in your "free trial" credentials. Once you do that you won't have to worry about where you are. The app is old and doesnt verify where you are connecting to the internet from. When I was in europe I used the Sirius app the whole time (Howard Stern). Never had an issue. 

It really is terribly old. I have about 100 email addresses and use the same exact info on every account minus the email address. I have been doing it for 6 months or so. Once your subscription expires they will send you a promo for $30 for 6 months:headbang:. I almost did it but nothing is better than free :lol:

Edited by Tourettes2400

19 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

About 2 hours, 15 minutes until the opener is scheduled to go on. Then probably 90 minutes after that til GN'R? Total guess on the last thing on my part.

ooh. so that's like 5 hours more or less...

It's gonna be 1am for me.... :max: