07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

1 minute ago, cheesecake said:

I mean, to save their voice? Is that a good reason? If singers need to save their voices by not singing earlier on, they would always destroy their voice by the end of each show, wouldn't they? IDK.

It wont necessary destroy their voices, but their throats surely get tired after two hours of singing. So avoiding any unnecessary stress before the show is a pretty good thing to do when you have crew members that can soundcheck the mics for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I have Sirius but never have set up an internet account... neighbors will think I'm weird if they see me sitting in my car in the driveway listening to the radio... might have to though.

Just use a different email address. I have had 6 or 7 months for free. Just sign up and put random info in on your phone.

Since it's streamed, someone is gonna record it right? I got a shift working during the time so I'm praying for a recording of the stream :). My bet is the new "unheard" songs are You're Crazy fast version and Anything Goes and the entire appetite will be played.

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Since it's streamed, someone is gonna record it right? I got a shift working during the time so I'm praying for a recording of the stream :). My bet is the new "unheard" songs are You're Crazy fast version and Anything Goes and the entire appetite will be played.

I'm recording the preshow right now

1 minute ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Just use a different email address. I have had 6 or 7 months for free. Just sign up and put random info in on your phone.

I'm a subscriber- I've just been too lazy to set up my internet account. When I'm in the house, I listen to music in a different way. Sirius is only for traveling for me...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soon said:

If they play appetite through, might they start that part at midnight?

In that hypothetical, what will they open with?

Yup, if they don't open with Appetite we will know immediately that they are going to play the entire album later ;)