07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

3 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

So am on the right channel? 41

I think Trunk mentioned that the pre show and post show is there for sure.  If show itself is not there, Sterns 101 channel has been mentioned to be streaming it.

Please dont hold me to any of this!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Is the show acoustic?

41 minutes ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Could definitely be a full acoustic show? I Read that the Apollo holds only 1500 people so a good venue for it surely. Could be similar to MTV Sessions from the 90's? 

I would love to see You 're Crazy's acoustic version.

1 minute ago, Estranged Reality said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned on previous pages but does anyone have a general idea or estimate of when the show might start?

I have to be up at 6 tomorrow so chances are if it's after 10 I will only be able to catch the beginning of it.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170720T21&p0=179&msg=+Guns+N'+Roses+-+Live+At+The+Apollo+Theater+In+NYC%2C+July+20th&ud=1&font=serif&csz=1

2 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned on previous pages but does anyone have a general idea or estimate of when the show might start?

I have to be up at 6 tomorrow so chances are if it's after 10 I will only be able to catch the beginning of it.

Guns @ 10 - 10:15

2 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

9:00pm The Kills

i was told GNR 10:00, but they are contractually obligated to go on by 10:30. Sirius expects they might be even later. 

22 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

So far, the crowd is overwhelmingly fans. Like serious fans. 

Happy to hear this. I was worried about the audience since this is such a special show 

• Like 1