07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

The 2010 acoustic show was really good because Axls voice was awesome, sadly I'm not so sure it would be as good right now. His voice would need to be really onpoint

Was Rose Bar in 2010?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

The 2010 acoustic show was really good because Axls voice was awesome, sadly I'm not so sure it would be as good right now. His voice would need to be really onpoint

Agree. If they have sound checked non-acoustic tracks then more than likely maybe acoustic for UTLH, Patience & maybe Crazy but didn't 2010 have like Jungle, Brownstone etc? 

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Gibbo will upload the full audio

But i understood that he records it with external mic, not as good as directly from the source

Like we used to record from the radio to cassette

Edited by Litti

Just now, Litti said:

But i understood that he records it with external mic, not as good as directly from the source

No he'll rip the audio from the source and upload it once it's finished. Sorry I didn't realise you meant live, yeah you're right about that, he can't stream directly from the feed.

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

No he'll rip the audio from the source and upload it once it's finished. Sorry I didn't realise you meant live, yeah you're right about that, he can't stream directly from the feed.

Ok good to hear that, thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

Doesn't look like it

Well, guns have always done it their way. Just thought if they were ever going to do AFD5 then it would be on their terms which it seems to be at the moment. Then again, I thought the same about RRHOF & a fews years later we got a great surprise. 

3 minutes ago, Deniz said:

Is there any way i could listen to Sirius FM outside of the US?

Im in Canada and was able to sign up for free trial.  This was not easy to find on site itself, so i googled "Sirius Free trail Canada"

Not sure for Turkey,  hope you can!

Only thing is Im not 100% sure the live feed of the concert is going to the Canadian site.  But GNR radio is playing so far!

Theres others who have figured out others methods of getting it, listed further back in thread, but I m not tech savvy enough to follow them, haha

• Like 1