07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

7 minutes ago, onurbayrak03 said:

Knocking on heavens door now. Do  u know which concert this is from ? Axl sounds great wow

4 minutes ago, onurbayrak03 said:

damn he uses the mid range rasp. 

I knew it he won't let us down. It's also the radio live thing. So..

yjo1LzS.jpg

• Like 1

Somebody needs to break Axls foot so he'll sing well again. That heaven's door was pretty great! For a moment I thought that was today's show... part of me was pissed because of the euro leg, but the other part of me was more "yes, Axl isn't shitting the bed"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

Question numero uno!

Why isn't the AFD cross the backdrop instead of the classic GnR logo? 

I mean it made sense for Troubadour..but now?

Because it's a GNR show and not an AFD specific show? Just a guess. And yes, I know about the billboards, hashtags, the date and so on lol

4 hours ago, alfierose said:

How very dare they. That's not on AFD. :P

Yeah, they should've played Anything Goes instead.

4 hours ago, onurbayrak03 said:

Knocking on heavens door now. Do  u know which concert this is from ? Axl sounds great wow

He does, indeed.

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Because it's a GNR show and not an AFD specific show? Just a guess. And yes, I know about the billboards, hashtags, the date and so on lol

I do not know what to reply cause you just answered to yourself in the last sentence...

I sincerely hope everyone has a blast. This is a special show for those in attendance because of the intimate venue and I am thrilled for those that got in!

However, without Steven Adler and Izzy Stradlin it is not an authentic celebration of Appetite for Destruction. I still think it would be really cool if they run through the whole thing, though.

I'll be at a concert tonight, but I look forward to hearing the show later on! Hope Axl is prepared

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I sincerely hope everyone has a blast. This is a special show for those in attendance because of the intimate venue and I am thrilled for those that got in!

However, without Steven Adler and Izzy Stradlin it is not an authentic celebration of Appetite for Destruction. I still think it would be really cool if they run through the whole thing, though.

I'll be at a concert tonight, but I look forward to hearing the show later on! Hope Axl is prepared

how did u score a ticket???