07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

1 minute ago, Mooch14 said:

Not understanding the hate on Trunk here.  He is a good dude who is holding the flag for our genre of music. Meanwhile the other host (Keith) hasn't seen the band we love since '88!?  

He doesn't know shit but pretends he's the biggest GnR scholar and insider in the world. Listen to him for a while...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mooch14 said:

Not understanding the hate on Trunk here.  He is a good dude who is holding the flag for our genre of music. Meanwhile the other his (Keith) hasn't seen the band we love since '88!?  

This

6 minutes ago, k12 said:

to those who got tickets for this how did you get them? anyone wait outside and get tickets at the box office?

There are about 100 people lined up outside the venue. They got numbered and told that the will PROBABLY release some ticket...staff didn't told them how many though.

Source: a close friend is number 83

1 minute ago, fanfzero said:

If the sirius guys want to take down the YT (And I think they want) stream they'll do it

I'm the one streaming it, and i did realize that the only Copyright claims are when the studio songs are played. That's why we need to mute them

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mooch14 said:

Not understanding the hate on Trunk here.  He is a good dude who is holding the flag for our genre of music. Meanwhile the other his (Keith) hasn't seen the band we love since '88!?  

This