07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

Just now, SWINGTRADER said:

Eddie said that the crew told him that they hadn't rehearsed these songs before. Yesterday's has been played a lot.  That is why many of us were guessing songs they haven't played. That is the way the crew made it sound to Eddie.

Not a huge Trunk fan so I have a hard time taking anything he says seriously.  But hey, the concert isn't over yet.  Not placing any bets on it but there's still time for something.

Just now, ramsey said:

He always claims to have a "scoop" 

I will be (bc it could still happen) more surprised if what he says DOES come true than if it doesn't 

How many empty promises has that guy made?

I treat almost everything he says to get buzz going as BS until it happens 

Interesting to see people here saying that GNR asked him to do it. No way. 

What empty promises? Axl told him he'd talk. Slash and Duff said they'd talk, and they usually do. Suddenly they don't. It's not a vendetta against Eddie Trunk, who BTW, broke the news of these 3 getting back together. So, thank him.

Axl talked to one person, with Duff, NOT SLASH. Won't even speak to steven, Won't deal with Izzy. Think about these facts...

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The great part about opinions is everyone is allowed their own, I think he sounds amazing right now and this belongs in the top 5 NITL shows.

Respect .

He isn't another Vince Neil. I'll say that. But I think we've all heard better in the past year.

Edited by AppetiteForSomething
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

hey guys what do you think of the show so far

Been listening since Rocket Queen and to be honest, since you asked, It sounds terrible IMO. I really hate being negative and I will see them again as soon as they are back In Las Vegas but this sounds very bad. 

• Like 1

Band sounds great, you just gotta wonder, does Axl really hear himself how awful he sounds.  He can't hit the higher notes with any power at all, at least not after 4 songs into the set  Lower the shit down an octave to something that he can handle.   It is sad to listen to him.

Edited by slim26

Just now, Billsfan said:

What empty promises? Axl told him he'd talk. Slash and Duff said they'd talk, and they usually do. Suddenly they don't. It's not a vendetta against Eddie Trunk, who BTW, broke the news of these 3 getting back together. So, thank him.

Axl talked to one person, with Duff, NOT SLASH. Won't even speak to steven, Won't deal with Izzy. Think about these facts...

When he delivers on the "first interview" these guys do for the whole tour then I'll reconsider 

But Axl and Duff already did an interview for Brazil

He's supposed to be a know all rock personality and he didn't know they've been playing yesterday?? That's pretty pathetic IMO

4 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

hey guys what do you think of the show so far

Never thought I'd never say that: In my opinion, and until now, the best moment of the night...Better  :blink: