THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

11 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Mad as a March hare,

GTuwNkH.gif

I like the lady's expression, an expression of resignation. 

fuck yeah!, but this time i don't think he was on drugs, more like very very very drunk. That's the way to go in Russia. Maybe a mix with some coke, he was with his former Manager/druglord/leyend Guillote Coppola.

Mexico got sanctioned by FIFA for sayin "PUTOS"(hooray for tolerance!s) to the Germans. Maradona here is getting a free pass.

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

What is „low pressure“ anyway? If pressure is low it is not as intense as high pressure? Or what?

He had blood pressure problems... Apparently

Knowing him and his history, who knows what really happened to him

5 hours ago, Padme said:

So now dacing with Mr. Brownstone is called low pressure? :lol:

I can see Izzy writing a new song... Low Pressure :headbang:

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

:lol: What is „low pressure“ anyway? If pressure is low it is not as intense as high pressure? Or what? :lol:

Pressure Drop was a cover. I like Izzy’s version a lot.

Wow, assholes. I meant low blood pressure :max:

And yeah, have Izzy writing a song about it. He surely knows a lot about drugs :fuckyou:

Seriously, people making fun of Maradona in a Guns N' Roses forum is the ultimate hypocrite stance.

F.O.

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

And yeah, have Izzy writing a song about it. He surely knows a lot about drugs :fuckyou:

Seriously, people making fun of Maradona in a Guns N' Roses forum is the ultimate hypocrite stance.

F.O.

tenor.gif?itemid=4717967

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

F.O.

Calm down. About me at least. I genuinly didn’t know what you meant and thought it was my english. :shrugs:

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

And yeah, have Izzy writing a song about it. He surely knows a lot about drugs

That's why I mentioned Izzy.

Here is the difference. I think a rock star or actor doing drugs is one thing. And another thing is when someone from the world of sports  doing drugs meaning coke, heroin or steroids. In sports someone may lose sponsors, get suspended or even banned. They get tested. In the entertaiment industry celebrities and drugs go hand in hand. It is expected to happen. Sports are supposed to go hand in hand with good health

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Padme said:

That's why I mentioned Izzy.

Here is the difference. I think a rock star or actor doing drugs is one thing. And another thing is when someone from the world of sports  doing drugs meaning coke, heroin or steroids. In sports someone may lose sponsors, get suspended or even banned. They get tested. In the entertaiment industry celebrities and drugs go hand in hand. It is expected to happen. Sports are supposed to go hand in hand with good health

Im sorry but that's fucked up thinking!

Drugs affect everybody and can impair people, whether they are actors, musicians or sport men/women.

I am not supporting Maradona's use of drugs at all. Not even justifying it. I know it was his fault that we were kicked from 1994 WC. But he's had his punishment for his abuse and he battled death. I dont think he is using anymore or else he wouldnt even be alive and still working.

What I cant stand is the bias and hypocrisy of some here, going all "puritan" about drugs when we are here worshipping a band of drugaddicts. People who were in similar condition to Maradona but he is the bad one.

More over, there's this sick bias of bringing up drugs only because you dont like the person. It happens with the band too: Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven, all big druggies but just out of bias, we have people believing that Slash, Duff and Izzy dont use anymore, while Steven "for sure" still does. 

So it is the same standard you are applying to Maradona. Only because you hate him you still associate him with drugs.

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Im sorry but that's fucked up thinking!

Drugs affect everybody and can impair people, whether they are actors, musicians or sport men/women.

I am not supporting Maradona's use of drugs at all. Not even justifying it. I know it was his fault that we were kicked from 1994 WC. But he's had his punishment for his abuse and he battled death. I dont think he is using anymore or else he wouldnt even be alive and still working.

What I cant stand is the bias and hypocrisy of some here, going all "puritan" about drugs when we are here worshipping a band of drugaddicts. People who were in similar condition to Maradona but he is the bad one.

More over, there's this sick bias of bringing up drugs only because you dont like the person. It happens with the band too: Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven, all big druggies but just out of bias, we have people believing that Slash, Duff and Izzy dont use anymore, while Steven "for sure" still does. 

So it is the same standard you are applying to Maradona. Only because you hate him you still associate him with drugs.

You can't touch Maradona as a football player.

Everything else is fuckable. As a human being, as a father, as a politician, as a manager.

As a drug addict the line is thin. But i like to laugh at almost everything. I don't mind the coke jokes at all, i believed he stopped using that shit long ago, but i believe he stopped only for medical reasons. He's still a heavy drinker and smoker. Every year he's worse than before. And that takes me to GNR. Every drug addict or alcoholic is now cured. The Duff from the 90's is no more. So nobody is worshipping a band of drug addicts, but more a band of former drug addicts who wrote their best songs on drugs. Just like Maradona on coke and his best years in Napoli.

19 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

You can't touch Maradona as a football player.

Everything else is fuckable. As a human being, as a father, as a politician, as a manager.

I know that and nowhere did I say he's an example as a human being. That's why I compared him to Axl :lol:

The guy has like 6 children with 4 different women, he's got a big entourage of useless idiots and they are all on his payroll... Coincidence much?

22 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

As a drug addict the line is thin. But i like to laugh at almost everything. I don't mind the coke jokes at all, i believed he stopped using that shit long ago, but i believe he stopped only for medical reasons. He's still a heavy drinker and smoker. Every year he's worse than before. And that takes me to GNR. Every drug addict or alcoholic is now cured. The Duff from the 90's is no more. So nobody is worshipping a band of drug addicts, but more a band of former drug addicts who wrote their best songs on drugs. Just like Maradona on coke and his best years in Napoli.

The same can be said about GN'R..... Slash, Duff and Steven, they all had a health-scare that forced them to stop using:shrugs:

Axl is a heavy drinker and he's not precisely in the best of shapes, for being the one who allegedly did not become a drugaddict, his beer gut says a lot about his lifestyle.

Saying we worship a band of drugaddicts is rethorical. I don't believe they are on drugs anymore but that's just wishful thinking and applying some logic, not because I know them personally or have accurate information on their health status.

Like I said, I am not here to condemn people for their drugaddiction or former habits. I just wanted to highlight the bias and hypocrisy.

That's all.... let's go back on topic :)

Germany is playing!! :headbang:

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I know that and nowhere did I say he's an example as a human being. That's why I compared him to Axl :lol:

The guy has like 6 children with 4 different women, he's got a big entourage of useless idiots and they are all on his payroll... Coincidence much?

The same can be said about GN'R..... Slash, Duff and Steven, they all had a health-scare that forced them to stop using:shrugs:

Axl is a heavy drinker and he's not precisely in the best of shapes, for being the one who allegedly did not become a drugaddict, his beer gut says a lot about his lifestyle.

Saying we worship a band of drugaddicts is rethorical. I don't believe they are on drugs anymore but that's just wishful thinking and applying some logic, not because I know them personally or have accurate information on their health status.

Like I said, I am not here to condemn people for their drugaddiction or former habits. I just wanted to highlight the bias and hypocrisy.

That's all.... let's go back on topic :)

Germany is playing!! :headbang:

I agree in most, but you can't sing 3h shows at 55+ if you are a heavy drinker/smoker or out of shape. Maybe not the best of shape, but shape to do his job in an regular to good way most times. Maradona sometimes is barely breathing, drunk as fuck or stoned. His trip to Colombia weeks before is certainly not rutine.

Today i will support Swiss, some parents there and the chocolate!!!

22 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

I agree in most, but you can't sing 3h shows at 55+ if you are a heavy drinker/smoker or out of shape. Maybe not the best of shape, but shape to do his job in an regular to good way most times. Maradona sometimes is barely breathing, drunk as fuck or stoned. His trip to Colombia weeks before is certainly not rutine.

Axl got a bit better the last couple of years only... by mid 2014 he was about to explode. So he's not really an example of someone who's regularly been in good shape for a good amount of years. His performances are subpar now if we compare them to 2010 Axl.

Maradona went to Cartagena because that is the clinic where he got his gastric bypass done. He wants to lose weight before he moves to Belarus, where he's got a contract with Dynamo Brest :shrugs:

I saw him a couple of days ago giving his opinion about Argentina on the tv show he does for Telesur. He sounded pretty good and coherent.