In replacement of interviews or press releases, do you see Axl, Slash, or Duff writing a book talking about the NITL tour?

So we all have been begging for any interview of any kind really going in-depth about this reunion and tour. We want to hear it from the band members themselves. We've wanted that pretty much since the rumors were confirmed. Slash and Duff have written their own books already (I've read Duff's and really enjoyed it, currently reading Slash's). Do you see Slash or Duff releasing another book in the future, picking up where they left off on their first book and detailing from their point of view the NITL tour? Any chance of Axl writing anything? Curious to know what you guys think. 

If any of them write one, I think it would be Duff. I heard that Axl, Slash and Duff have made a deal that they wouldn't talk about the reunion to the press. Duff  commented about the embargo on Chris Jericho's podcast a few months ago. 

Personally I have my fingers crossed for a DVD, books, and a huge coffee table book of the tour lithographs:headbang:

I don't think Axl will ever finish/release his original book never mind a new version. If the band stays together now I don't think there will be another book from anyone.

If the reunion goes wrong at some point it's possible Slash and/or Duff would do another book within 5 years or so of a split but that depends on the incentive. I think they both wrote books originally partly because they had potential to make decent money from them and keep up their solo profiles, something that isn't a high priority with what they just made on NITL.

Also whilst their youth was very RNFR, it's possible that NITL is actually a bit boring in terms of book worthiness, they all showed up on time, everyone brought their families, nobody appeared to fall out. I'm sure there have been a few moments of controversy but not enough to hang a book on. Hardcore fans would read it but it probably wouldn't sell well overall.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ratam said:

I think is more possible a coffee table....😅

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :headbang:

outta likes but the is great!

Maybe GNR themed Alphaghettis and Mac and Cheese, with top hats and boots and roses.  Which we will pour over looking for some hidden meaning, in place of an interview 

Edited by soon

13 minutes ago, soon said:

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :headbang:

outta likes but the is great!

Maybe GNR themed Alphaghettis and Mac and Cheese, with top hats and boots and roses.  Which we will pour over looking for some hidden meaning, in place of an interview 

😅 same i out of likes😅😄😃👍

You know that writing a book for 99% of famous people just means being interviewed extensively and those interviews being out together by a writer, right?  So what makes you think they're up for doing hours upon hours of interviews for a book with dubious levels of appeal (i mean what are the odds of NITL tour stories making the Times best sellers list?) when you cant even get little soundbyte interviews out of em?

Nah,  I think I remember Slash saying in an interview  his book was just an emotional release of all the demons and conflicts he had  with Axl so can't see him writing another. Not sure about Duff but seems his book may have been some of the same so can't see that happening again...........

Axl would never write a book as he is too guarded  about his personal life and feelings I think.

I would love to see a book from Izzy but again he is too private to share his thoughts so I doubt we get any more books from band members........