RIP "Fast" Eddie Clarke

bran

I was never a Motorhead fan but did like Lemmy in Hawkwind and enjoyed reading interviews with him as he was a colorful character

...but I don't believe Fast Eddie was  an actual  founding member as Lemmy founded MH  in 1975 with guitarist Larry Wallis and drummer Lucas Fox I  believe......

Edited by classicrawker

That’s correct- he wasn’t a founding member, but is considered part of the “classic” lineup. Duff, Slash and Axl all tweeted “RIP Fast Eddie” today. I knew Duff n Slash were big into Motörhead, but that’s the first time I can ever recall Axl showing any interest in them. 

RIP Fast Eddie 🤘

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

That’s correct- he wasn’t a founding member, but is considered part of the “classic” lineup. Duff, Slash and Axl all tweeted “RIP Fast Eddie” today. I knew Duff n Slash were big into Motörhead, but that’s the first time I can ever recall Axl showing any interest in them. 

RIP Fast Eddie 🤘

I can't believe I know this but, back in 2006 when Axl was in rehearsals before the tour he dropped by an airing of Eddie Trunks radio show. Axl was asked to pick a song and he said Ace of Spades. :) 

Rip

• Like 1

On 1/12/2018 at 1:54 AM, Fitha_whiskey said:

RIP Fast Eddie 🤘

Pretty sure i read an interview with Slash i think it was saying the band all had different tastes but Motorhead was a band they all agreed kicked ass. I guess it was the influence of your Mororheads and Rose Tattoos that gave them that bit of nastiness.

RIP fast Eddie....We Are The Road Crew!!!

• Like 1