Your view, right now

SoulMonster

46 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I am a catapult throw away from you now.

I can imagine it wouldn’t have been hard to spot me wandering about, a vampire pale dwarven Sámi Slash wannabe :lol: 

Trondheim is very lovely! I’ve been considering moving there next year.

VNW8lJc.jpg

On the E6 heading southward. Not a clue what this place is called.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, kruelty said:

I can imagine it wouldn’t have been hard to spot me wandering about, a vampire pale dwarven Sámi Slash wannabe :lol: 

Trondheim is very lovely! I’ve been considering moving there next year.

VNW8lJc.jpg

On the E6 heading southward. Not a clue what this place is called.

Seems like you are approaching Berkåk.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Jealous of those of you living in Europe! Although Michigan is pretty nice

Id love to travel round America but I don't drive which makes it a lot more difficult, and AirBnb prices are waaay out of my budget too :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Jealous of those of you living in Europe! Although Michigan is pretty nice 

I'd love to go to Michigan. Always wanted to visit Detoit since watching Robocop aged 8. Even though it was filmed in Texas. :lol: 

Also I was in the New York New York bar last night where I met you in 2016. Don't suppose you wanna pop over to Vegas for a few beers? :lol: 

Few pics from my hotel yesterday.

m18rzf9.jpg 

i9LI3uB.jpg 

LQBjbgc.jpg 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

I'd love to go to Michigan. Always wanted to visit Detoit since watching Robocop aged 8. Even though it was filmed in Texas. :lol: 

Also I was in the New York New York bar last night where I met you in 2016. Don't suppose you wanna pop over to Vegas for a few beers? :lol: 

Few pics from my hotel yesterday.

m18rzf9.jpg 

i9LI3uB.jpg 

LQBjbgc.jpg 

Lol awesome! That was such a good time. I was in Vegas earlier this year. Stayed at the shitty Excalibur for work but stayed a few days late and just had a grand old time on my own. Brought back good memories!

• Like 2

On 9/2/2021 at 7:04 PM, SoulMonster said:

A few pictures from previous tours:

The famous Besseggen, where you walk along an edge with the dark blue Bessvatnet to the right and the cyan (because of glacial sediments) Gjendevatnet to the left.

img_2010.jpg

From the descent down to the cabin Gjendebu, just before perilous and very steep Bukkelægret where we have to descend with the aid of ropes and wires:

img_2011.jpg

From the cross through Svartdalen. Tall peaks and glaciers surround us.

img_2015.jpg

Down beautiful Fleskedalen towards Vetti. 

20200829.jpg

The Vetti water fall, 273 meter free fall.

20200830.jpg

This year's hike again, entering the pass between Supphelledalen and Snauedalen, after a streneous climb. The ice patch would cause some problems since we didn't bring crampons.

20210818.jpg

Just saw this! I was in Memurubu about a month or so back, supposed to walk through Besseggen. I was hindered due to a positive covid test, but a bunch of my friends walked through there.

Really irritated about that still, since it was one of the few truly windstill days of the year over there, also as my friends took several aweinspiring pictures from those beautiful heights.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kruelty said:

Just saw this! I was in Memurubu about a month or so back, supposed to walk through Besseggen. I was hindered due to a positive covid test, but a bunch of my friends walked through there.

Really irritated about that still, since it was one of the few truly windstill days of the year over there, also as my friends took several aweinspiring pictures from those beautiful heights.

That's cool. I have done Besseggen three times or so by now. Always a great hike even if it can be a bit crowded. Too bad you got sick!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...